Chapter 2

TEDDY'S POV

"Ugh I hate mornings!" I got up and went to take a shower and change for school. I put on jeans and white shirt. I got my purse and went downstairs.

"Hey mom dad where's josh?" I asked when I noticed by brother wasn't there.

" he left already with Andy" my mom said.

"Wow he actually left on time this time I'm surprised" I laughed

"Honey did you talk to Jenny about the concert?" My mom asked

"Yea she went crazy" I said as I drank my tea.

"Ok well it's 7:30 shouldn't you be going to jenny's house by now" she raised her eyebrow.

"Well good morning to you too mom and yea let me just brush my teeth and I'll leave" I said running upstairs to brush my teeth.

"Bye mom bye dad!"

"Bye sweetie have a good day." My dad said. I walked to Starbucks and waited for Jenny like usual.

"Hi can I get two ice coffees please." I smiled.

"Coming right up can I have the names please?" She asked with a smile.

"Teddy and Jenny." she nodded.

"For here or to go?"

"To go please." I took out my credit card and gave it to her. she scanned it and turned around to make the drinks.

"Hey T" I turned around and Jenny was smiling.

"Why you smiling it's Monday and its morning." I laughed. She shrugged.

"You invited me to a concert for the guy that I literally listen to every day why wouldn't I be smiling." she said all in one breath.

"Two ice coffees for Teddy." I turned around and grabbed the coffees.

"We are going to be late for school T" Jen said as we walked out the shop.

"Whatever it's our 1st tardy what's the worst that could happen?" It was true we were never tardy or absent.

"True" we walked in silence until she broke it.

"What should we wear for the concert this Friday?"

"I have no clue lets go shopping after school today" I may not really know who Prince Royce is but I like some of his songs and I think he's attractive.

"I'm choosing between a dress or just casual like a cute shirt and shorts." Jenny said.

"Because the dress I can show off my legs." she winked. We burst out laughing.

"But I'm serious about the dresses doe" she said taking a sip of her coffee.

''Well we can just see what there is at the mall and whatever we see that we like we'll take it." she nodded.

"K"

"K"

"K"

"Oh shut up." We giggled and walked into school. We got here right on time it's only 8:50 and school starts at nine sharp. Jenny goes into the restroom I start walking to my locker until I bump into somebody.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I say as all the coffee lands on my shirt. He offers his hand and I take it. I look down on my shirt and try to brush it off which obviously isn't helping at all.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked concerned. I look up to see a really attractive guy.

"Um no it's fine really." I say smiling even though coffee is all over my body at this point. He looks down smiling.