Chapter 15

:) comment and vote!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

I was packing my clothes in my last suitcase. Yup me and Geoffrey leave home tomorrow. We spent the last 3 weeks just cuddling in bed and watching funny movies. I had a good time here in Paris except the parts where John would show up. Anyway I can't wait to go back to New York I missed my parents and Andy. I zipped my suitcase and left it by the bedroom door.

"Are you packed for tomorrow?" Geoffrey asked jumping on the bed next to me.

"Yup what about you?" I asked taking out my iPhone from my purse.

"Yea. Hey what should we do on our last day of Paris?" He asked I looked up from my phone and thought about it.

"Um I don't know what do you want to do?"

"How about we sneak around the whole city just the two of us?"

"Babe we've been all over the city already anything else." I asked his eyes brighten up and he got on top of me.

"Geoffrey royce Rojas get the fudge off me!" He just kept smiling at me and it was starting to get kinda creepy though.

"Babe it's our last night here in the city of love" he said in a 'I'm giving you a clue' tone.

"And" I asked raising my eyebrow. Wait the city of love is he talking about my losing my virginity tonight?

"Only if your ready" he said as if he read my mind.

"I don't know Geoffrey it's my first time" I said looking around the room trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"I know it is that's why I want it to be special and what's more special than Paris and with me"

"I think it's sweet that you want to be my first time but.."

"But?"

"I don't know if I'm ready"

"Let's wait a while please?" I begged I love Geoffrey but I'm not ready for this.

"Alright just remember ill wait for you a thousand years" he said with his dimple smile.

"Glad to hear that." I said.

"Lets just cuddle with each other" he said getting under the covers. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Te amo y nada nos puede separar nunca"

"Me too mi amor" I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately on the lips. He got on top of me not breaking the kiss.

"Stop! Geoffrey I told you I'm not ready"

"I'm not going to have sex with you"

"I'm just kissing you"

"You're annoying you know that?"

"I've been told" he smirked.

"So I'm not the only one." I said hitting his shoulder. He hugged me and kissed me.

"Let's dance." He said pulling away from the kiss. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yeah lets just dance around the room its our last night here I want it to be romantic." I smiled and nodded saying okay. He pulled out his phone and put bachata of course. He wrapped me and we danced all night to the music. I fell for him and that means my heart is in his hands.

I trust him not to break it.

(Next morning)

~GEOFFREY POV~