Chapter 18

:) comment and vote!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

I woke up next to Geoffrey and saw our clothes on the floor and the covers were everywhere but covered us. The pillows were thrown across the room. Man was Geoffrey really that desperate.

"Babe" I said shaking him lightly.

"Huh what's wrong" he asked.

"I need to pee" he had his arms right on my stomach but, when he moved his arms moved up and it felt awkward.

"Just go to sleep babe" he said pulling on the covers.

"Can you at least take your arm off me and let me pee?"

"No stay with me" he said as he tightened his arm.

"Geoffrey you had me last night please" wow where is all this confidence coming from.

"That's true but I still want you to be with me" he buried his head in the crook of my neck and started kissing me.

"Geoffrey I swear I will pee on the bed. let.go.now." I said sternly. Geoffrey let go me and I got up.

"Hermosa?"

"Yes?" I said through my teeth.

"Did you forget that we had sex yesterday?" He asked I blushed.

"No why?"

"Babe your naked" I looked down and screamed. I pulled the covers and wore it like a dress. Which resulted a naked Geoffrey.

"You so did that on purpose"

"Oh yea I wanted to be naked" he laughed I picked up a pillow and threw at him. I went to the restroom and changed in shorts and an oversized sweater.

"Here" I said handing Geoffrey the covers since he was still naked. Ow I got the same pain in my lower area again. I know why I'm not stupid.

"Thanks babe." He said and then looked at me.

"Are you okay hermosa your walking like a penguin" he laughed but, as soon as he saw my serious face he stopped.

"Hermosa I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said sitting on the bed.

"Geoffrey baby it's ok but, do you mind putting on at least boxers." I said closing my eyes.

"Alright but, I know you love seeing me like this." He winked. I went to the restroom again to brush my teeth and when I looked up I had sex hair. I looked like mufasa from the lion king. I tried combing it but, it just hurt more wow it was really tangled. I went back to the room to get my undergarments and went back to take a shower. Geoffrey was downstairs cooking breakfast. I started singing any song that came to mind.

"Te perdiste mi amor y yo y yo te estaba amando" I sang but, then got interrupted by my lovely boyfriend (sarcasm).

"Babe I'm going for a run call me when you want to do something" run? Please.

"What do you mean by want 'something' and 'going for a run'?" I asked confused I know my Geoffrey he's lazy and a run doesn't sound like him.

"I just want to see Miami a little better and I mean by like if you want to go shop or go out and eat"

"Alright"I said unsure. I heard the front door close and finished taking a shower.

"What to do what to do" I said out loud to myself. I decided to pack all my things since it was our last night here. I was packing all my stuff when I noticed Geoffrey's phone on the nightstand. Menso how am I going to call him now. I then heard a ring that meant I either got a text or Geoffrey did. I looked all over the room until I spotted my phone. But, there wasn't a message. Yup it's Geoffrey's. 'Should I check what the text says' my head kept saying. I don't know if I should maybe its important. What if its something stupid. Maybe it's management. I just glanced at the phone and my heart dropped.