Chapter 6

Hi guys well prince royce won i think 3 awards at premios juventud!!!! I so proud of him lol. Well yea in the story pretend addicted hasn't come out yet but the other songs yea. Thanks bye love you guys!!!😘😍😊😜💙💚💙!!!!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

It's been 4 months since me and Geoffrey been 'going out' if you know what I mean. Well Geoffrey is invited to the Premios Juventud! Since he was nominated a lot. He is also going to perform his new song can't wait. Oh yea your probably thinking she isn't famous well like it says in my contract I have to be seen with Geoffrey every special accession. I'm so excited it's been my dream to go to the Premios Juventud well not really but yea. I have picked out a beautiful dress. It's a blue dress that comes to my thigh and is strapless. But, Premios Juventud isn't till Friday and it's only Tuesday. Geoffrey has finished his song Darte un Beso. It's a really good song i like it a lot. I know, I'm still a prince royce fan. Who cares I don't ha I'm so weird. Well today we have dinner with my parents. Gosh I hate you Geoffrey. My parents are excited to meet Geoffrey and the weird part is they forgot I was fake dating him. They think I'm actually 'dating' Geoffrey ha funny yea right I bet he just thinks of me as a friend. I don't like him though he's just a friend a really nice, adorable, good kis-

"Hey Jen" Geoffrey interrupted me from my thoughts. But, yea he's a good kisser since we have to kiss all the time for paparazzi. But, I'm not complaining. We have gotten closer but I don't want to ruin our friendship that we have now. Anyway I forgot i didn't even answer Geoffrey.

"Hey"

"Listen um do you mind if we go meet your parents later?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Uh sure but why?" I asked confused he was the one who wanted to meet my parents for like 4 months now!

"Um because ... uh ... you know I kinda have to do something ill be back by 5" he struggled to say.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him as he was getting his jacket.

"Something" with that he took off but I wonder what he's going to do.Now I'm alone poo. I turned on the tv and switched through every channel. I went to the kitchen to see if Geoffrey had chips. He had Cheetos though yay! I went to the my room to clean. Oh yea we had to move in together to make the 'relationship more serious'. So Geoffrey turned his guest room into my bedroom. Well he's been getting busy now a days because of the vos kids, rehearsals for Premios Juventud, and concerts. We just haven't gotten time to hang out like we use too. I kinda miss him and now he leaves on his day off who knows where. It's like he doesn't want to be around me anymore. I get lonely sometimes and Teddy got a new boyfriend and she's always with him yea she texts me but, it's not the same. I fell asleep as soon as I hit my bed god thank you Geoffrey this is such a comfortable bed.

I wake up at 1:30 in the afternoon wow I slept like 2 hours. I feel like going on a walk to Starbucks. I grab my bag and put my phone and money inside. I lock the door and start walking. As I walk by Starbucks I look through windows and see

Geoffrey?

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I couldn't be with Jenny anymore is just every time I'm with her I fall more in love with her. These 4 months we had the best time together but I just wanna kiss her so bad! So I called Sabrina and told her to meet me at Starbucks. Yes Sabrina is a girl I meet 3 months ago and I'm trying to forget my love for Jenny with her. I know I'm using her I feel bad but it's the only way I can forget about Jenny.

"Hey geff why did you wanna see me" Sabrina said with a wink. Man I really should have stayed with jenny this girl is just trying to get with me.

"I just wanted to talk" I said trying to stop her before she gets any illusions that I like her.