Chapter 5

Wow 33 reads and 13 votes thanks guys<3:') well as I said I'll make this chapter longer just for you guys:)<3!!!

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

Ugh what the hell my back is killing me! I looked around me and looked at Jenny sleeping so peacefully she so beautiful that it made me forget about my back wait.... Nope still there. My thoughts were interrupted by Jenny getting up slowly while I decided to scare her.

"Morning"

"HOLY MOTHRR OF MERCY YOU MOTHERFATHER DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!" she screamed as she put her hand on her heart. I bursted out laughing she just gave me a 'ill get you back' look. Shit I'm dead.

"I'll get you back Geoffrey just watch" she said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

"If I make you breakfast will you forgive me?" I asked getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Depends what you gonna make me?" She said with a smirk.

"Pancakes with a strawberry milkshake"

"DEAL" I laughed at her reaction. She went to the living room while I started getting out the butter for the pancakes.

Now how the hell do you make pancakes?!?!?!?

JENNY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the couch watching tv while Geoffrey made my pancakes, I bet he doesn't even know how to make. I went to the restroom to freshen up a little I looked in his cabinets to see if I find Advil. My head hurt like shiz. I found it and went to the kitchen for water.i walked slowly to see what Geoffrey was doing. He had a 'what in the world is this crap' look on his face it was hilarious I felt like taking a picture. I went behind him and scared him. He threw the box of flour in the air screaming and it fell on us. I laughed so hard it was hard to breath.

"Jesus you gave me a damn heart attack!" I laughed even more if possible I was about to pee my pants.

"And I thought I was forgiven"

"You are but I never said I wasn't going to get pay back" I winked and went to the restroom to clean up.

"Geoffrey can I take a shower?" I screamed

"Sure let me get you some clothes" he yelled back I just laughed we are crazy kids hehe. My phone started ringing but I waited since I love that song it was 'wings' by little mix. I picked up my phone but didn't bother to see who it was.

CONVO
~~~~~

"Hello?"

"Hey Jenny it's teddy"

"Teddy what's wrong?"

"Nothing why?"

"Teddy when it's important or a problem you call if it's to hang out you text what's wrong?"

"Zeke broke up with me"

"Zeke? Doesn't ring a bell"

"Oh right you always called him surfer dude"

"Always? I didn't know you two were going out and didn't you met him like two weeks ago teddy"

"I know I was dum ok and I admit I should have tried to get to know him, so how's lover boy?"

"You mean Geoffrey?" Which reminds me where the hell is he with the clothes.

"Yea"

"Good" that's when I heard a knock on the door.

"Got to go bye T love you take care and I promise when I see surfer dude ill kick his ass"

"Haha ok bye Jen love you too bye"

END OF CONVO
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to see a smiling
Geoffrey standing there with the clothes.

"What took you so long?" I asked curious why he took so long.

"I was trying to finish breakfast" he winked. I closed the door in his to see what he would say.

"Hey that's not nice" he yelled from the other side. I laughed and turned on the water. I took a shower and started to sing whatever song came to mind. I sang 'wings' and 'miss movin on' by fifth harmony. I sang until I heard Geoffrey telling me to hurry up cuz he still has flour all over him. I laughed and turned off the water and changed onto the clothes Geoffrey gave me it was a a t-shirt and some sweats and probably new boxers haha that's not weird at all that I have too wear boxers not at all. I went outside and put my clothes in his washer and went to eat my breakfast.

"Thanks Geoffrey"

"For what babe" I blushed

"For breakfast and for being the best guy friend ever" I said and I swear in the corner if my eye I saw him freeze when I said guy friend. But I am very delusional so it was just me probably.

"Anytime I'm going to take a shower now" he got up but I stopped him.

"Geoffrey your not going to finish your food?" I asked

"NO" he kinda growled ouch that hurt. When he went to take a shower I saw that my clothes were washed I dryed them fast trying to leave before Geoffrey came out of the shower. They dryed and I took them out and changed in his room. I folded the clothes he gave me and put it on his bed. I walked in the living room grabbing my bag and phone I left a note saying

'Geoffrey thanks for everything I had a good time but I don't know if your mad so I'm off text me when you have cooled off or don't call me at all bye'

-Jenny

I left and walked since he picked me up yesterday I don't have my car. I walked up to the stop sign and sat on the bench looking at the cars passing by.

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I took a shower and started thinking about Jenny of how much it hurt when she said best guy friend. It hurt to think she only saw me as a friend. I knew I kinda growled at her but, I didn't mean to though it just came out. I felt really bad what if she's mad or thinks I hate her now man I got to stop over thinking this. I turned off the water and got the towel. I changed into jeans but, then I remembered Jenny wanted to go to the river. Maybe that will make it up to her. I went outside to find Jenny but, she wasn't there shit I really messed up. I got my phone and dialed her phone it rang 3 times before she picked.

~CONVO~

"Hello?"

"Jenny! Where are you I'm so sorry I shouted please tell me where are you"

"I'm at the- no I won't you yelled at me and I didn't do anything to you so adios amigo."

"WAIT! You said in your note to call you you when I'm cooled off I did!"

"Fine I'm 2 blocks away I'm sitting on a bench you'll see me right away bye"

~END OF CONVO~

I got my phone and keys. I went to my car and drove two blocks. I saw Jenny sitting on the bench all alone. I went to the side and got out of my car. She noticed me and her head shot up.

"I'm so sorry Jenny I didn't mean to yell please forgive me!" I pleaded.

"Fine but I wanna go to the river ill forgive you if you take me!!!!"

"Of course I will"

"Yay now carry me to your car I'm tired" I laughed and carried her bridal style. This would be a good picture for the paparazzi.

"You know you don't weigh that much" I said

"I know my brother always tells me when I jump on him that I don't weigh nothing." We laughed and went to my car. We didn't talk the whole way back to my house. We got in and I got my shorts and a plain t-shirt. Jenny and I had to go back to her house for she can get her bathing suit. I'd be lying if I didn't want to see her in her bathing suit she had some curves what am I thinking she's flawless she has an amazing body and a beautiful face. Man she got me addicted to her. Hey that's a good song title addicted. I should write a song abou-

"Done" Jenny said interrupting my thoughts. She had some short shorts and crop top man I feel weird knowing what her clothes are called.

"So should we go get something to eat or buy something and take it to the river?" I asked but the river was 2 hours away and I was hungry.

"Let's do both yeah?" She is a genius.

"Thanks" did I say that out loud.

"Yup" I'm such a stupid ass.

"Yes you are" Geoffrey stop taking out loud.

"Still doing it" screw this.

"Screw what?"

"You know what I'm not going to think anymore"

"Aww why it's funny being in your mind" how do you not know if your talking out loud?!?!

"I don't know you should know"

"Dammit I can't win" we both laughed. From there I stopped thinking out loud yay. We talked and laughed all the way to the river and we ate in-in-out and took some carne asada. We got to the river and went in the clean water. There was a lot of people on the other side so me and Jenny went our own way. Until we stepped on a rock and splashed all the water on us.

"Stupid"

"Me!it was you that stepped on the rock if I didn't catch you you would have been crying because it's only rocks down there!" I protested as Jenny blamed it on me.

"Your right.......sorry"

"It'a ok" I hugged her. We set up the blanket and sat and stared at the water flowing. The good thing I brought my song book I wanna write that song I thought about earlier.

Addicted

~JENNY'S POV ~

Geoffrey started writing on his journal so I took the chance to get in the water. I wonder what Geoffrey was writing about I know it was a song but what could it be about? I went in the water and it was so refreshing and the water was clean. I found some berries and picked them out and washed them in the water and tried one. It was so delicious. I took some more and went where me and Geoffrey were. U gave some to Geoffrey and he said that he'll pass. Loser! We got bored and me and Geoffrey went to the car and back home. He wanted me to sleep over again so we went to my house to pick up my clothes. I said hi to my brother and to my surprise josh was there I bet Andy told him I've been with Geoffrey a lot because he gave me a death glare. Sheesh he is my 'boyfriend'. I got in the car and started talking to Geoffrey about what he was writing about but, he said it was a 'secret' jackass. Just kidding he's not really a jackass he's nice..... sometimes.

"Jen i'ma go to bed I'm tired from going to the river." He said yawning aww his yawn is so cute stop it Jenny you don't like him he's you best friend. Which reminds I haven't talked to Teddy since morning maybe i'll text her tomorrow. I was getting tired too so I told Geoffrey I was going to bed too. I was going to take couch but Geoffrey stopped me.

"Jen I'm not letting you sleep on the couch"

"Why not?"

"Because I was raised to be a gentlemen" he smiled.

"Well it's your house not mine"

"No your not sleeping on the couch"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No-Wait that's cheating Geoffrey"

"Why don't we both sleep on the bed then"

"Fine" I crawled on his bed and fell asleep in no time. I don't know if i'm delusional but I swear I heard him whisper 'I love you'

~MORNING~

I woke up with Geoffrey's hand around my waist. Wow I can get used to this. I wanted to sleep a little more but Geoffrey woke up and took his away slowly but at the same time fast. I looked at him and he was sleeping again.... men. He looked so peaceful and adorable. I went to the living room and watched Sam & Cat I love that show it's funny. After it finished I decided to make breakfast for me and Geoffrey. Um what can I make? I decided to make cappuccinos and pancakes. Ah what the heck it won't hurt to try. Right when I finish breakfast Geoffrey comes in stretching and yawning. I served him and stared at him waiting for his reaction.

"What?" He asked freaked out I kept staring at him haha.

"I wanna see your reaction to my cappuccino and pancakes" I said excited.

"Oh I thought you had poisoned the food" I laughed I'm not that mean or maybe I am. I just went back to my food.

"I wanted to ask you that when am I going to meet your parents?" I almost choked on my piece of pancake I was eating.

"Why do you want to meet them it's not like we're dating"

"I just want to meet them they seem nice"

"Ok ill invite you to dinner"

"Yess" oh lord what am I going to do?

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Well guys I tried to make it long I hope you guys like it!!;) have you guys heard 'darte un beso' by prince royce best song ever!!!! It came out today I think go check it out. Sorry it's late I had writer's block!!

Ohh and I wanted to say if you guys want to follow me on twitter my name is

yadhira royce