Chapter 19

:) comment and vote.

(Recap)

"Please" I said my voice cracking.

"No just fuck off" she yanked her wrist and left me standing there with tears coming down my cheeks. I fell on my knees and cried. Why did I let this happen. She left me I hurt her after I promised her I wouldn't. She was the best thing I ever had and now she's gone.

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I hadn't moved from where I was ever since Jenny left which was an hour ago. I've been here crying my eyes out.

"WHY!" I screamed. I've never been so hurt by a girl. Especially one that I love and planned to spend the rest of my life with. I wonder where she went. That's it she probably is going to the airport. I got my phone and keys and ran out the house. I got in the taxi. I'm about to lose the girl I truly love. What if the plane left already. What am I talking about I don't even know when the airplane to New York leaves. I hope I have a chance to explain it was all Esmeralda's fault. Man Esmeralda I just wanna slap that bitch upside the head. Her with bs of wanting to be together and shit. Right now I can't even explain how much hate I have for that slut.

"We're here" the taxi driver said. I gave him his money and jumped out. I ran in the airport and looked around but I couldn't see her anywhere. I went to the lady at the desk and asked her.

"Hi what time does the flight to New York leave" she looked in the computer and took her sweet ass time.

"Any day now please" she looked at me and rolled her eyes and looked back at the screen.

"The plane leaves in about 30 mins" she said calmly. Pinche señora cara de culo.

"Ugh have you seen a girl with dark brown hair and skinny?" I asked.

"Is that her" she said pointing to the chairs. Then I saw a girl holding her knees to her chest crying. I found her. Jenny.

"Jenny" I whispered. She looked up and tried to hide her tears.

"How did you know where I was" she asked putting her face down and wiping away her tears.

"Because we're not in New York so I knew you'd come to the airport." I said sitting next to her.

"Jenny I love you please let me explain" I pleaded.

"You don't love me Geoffrey and I don't have time to listen to your explanation" she said she started to get up but, I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with pain in her eyes.

"Please" I said my voice cracking. I've never seen her this upset. I caused this well technically it was all Esmeralda's fault.

"Why Geoffrey why should I let you explain? You'll just hurt me again" she said staring at my eyes. Her eyes were watery and so were mine.

"Because I didn't cheat on you I wouldn't hurt you like that I love you with all my heart" I wiped her tears away but, she turned her head.

"Let me see your phone" she said. I got it out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"Um why?" I asked confused.

"Tell me when your here baby so I can see your sexy face" she read.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that you didn't know anything about this text message" she said tears on her cheeks.

"I did know about the messages that's why I went to make her stop-"

"I don't want to hear it Geoffrey you knew about this and didn't tell me you lied to my face that you were going for a 'run' I trusted you which was a mistake" she yanked her wrist and walked away. I ran after her.

"I didn't cheat on you" I cried.

"You LIED!! You fucken lied to me Geoffrey you may or may not have cheated but you lied" she cried. She walked away and I went back to the desk lady.

"One ticket to New York now" she rolled her eyes and gave it to me.

"Have a nice flight" I don't know if I will.

~JENNY'S POV~

"You LIED!! You fucken lied to me Geoffrey you may or may not have cheated but you lied" I cried why doesn't he understand that I'm hurt and need time. I hated when people lied and especially about this. I just can't believe the guy I for once fall in love with and trust cheated on me. I don't know if he did or if he's telling the truth but, I'm hurt. That message was from Esmeralda I saw her contact name. But, I knew I'll break down crying even more if I thought about it. I sat down in my seat and looked out the window. I didn't know I was crying till tear drops were falling on my arm. He hurt me so bad I just wanted to go under my covers and cry all my life. Shit the pain in my lower area kept coming back even worse. I hope he used protection. I wiped my away and just stared out the window. I suddenly felt someone sit next to me. But, I was to hurt to care who it was.

"Jenny" my eyes widened and I turned around.

"How the hell did you get on this plane?" I asked clearly pissed.

"Because I love you" ok that did not make any sense.

"Excuse me?"

"I lo-"

"Shut up and let me talk" I snapped.

"You don't love me you wouldn't have lied, cheated, or hurt me if you truly loved me"

"Jenny for fucks sake I didn't cheat on you I lied because I knew you would have said I cheated and I never ever in a million years wanted to hurt you." Tears running down his cheek.

"Will looks like you did either way" I turned my head so I didn't have to look at him. My head starts to hurt and I get a little dizzy. I get up and go to the restroom.

"Jenny what's wrong" Geoffrey said with a worried tone. He was inside the restroom. I didn't feel like fighting so I just let him stay. That's when I just threw up in the toilet. He tried to help me up but I yanked my wrist away.

"I'm ok" I got up and rinsed my mouth. Geoffrey stood there staring at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"I'll take that as a no" I heard him say. I sat in my seat and took out my phone. I went on twitter. Oh man people already had photos of me and Geoffrey at the airport. I was in tears and Geoffrey was just trying to catch up to me. The headline said 'is Joyce done' Joyce what the hell is Joyce?

"It's our names combined" said Geoffrey out of nowhere which made me jump.

"Jen can we talk about this?" He tried.

"Talk about what?" I asked acting clueless.

"Jenny" he warned.

"There's nothing to talk about we're done and until the contract is over ill be out of your life forever." I said putting my headphones on. I looked out the window and cried to the song that came on. Which was 'No Te Quiero Ver Con El' by Frankie j. I just imagined the lyrics changed into a girl version. Why is forgiving Geoffrey so damn hard.

"Jenny" he tried again but I just heard a mumble as I turned up the volume. I just tried to focus on why I threw up. I didn't eat that much. I just fell asleep thinking about it.

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I gave up on trying to talk to Jenny after she fell asleep. I got out my phone and started to listen to music. I decided to start a new song since I'm bored and hurt. After a while of writing lyrics and figuring out the tune for it I fell asleep. But the thought of Jenny never left my mind.

"Jenny we landed" I said tapping on her shoulder.

"What uh ok" she didn't seem pissed. Maybe since she fell asleep she forgot but it will be in matter of minutes that she remembers.

"Move you jackass" yup she remembered.

She left and I stood there alone.

"Y te me vas"

~authors note~

I don't know if I should end it here or another chapter?? Did you guys see prince royce at the h2o festival because I......didn't:( lol I heard him that counts.