Chapter 12

:) comment and vote!!!
~JENNY'S POV~
Do you guys know what today is? Do ya?No?That's mean. Just kidding it's my birthday. Yup today I'm 19. Oh yea I'm 19 oh yea be jelly. August 2 my b-day oh yea its my birthday. Just kidding anyway Geoffrey is taking me out to dinner who knows where.
"Ready hermosa?" Geoffrey asked.
"Yea let me get my purse"
"Alright let's go" we got in the car and Geoffrey drove us who knows where.
"Babe I need you to put this on" he said giving me a blindfold. I put it on and couldn't see a thing. No duh Jenny it's a blindfold your so stupid sometimes.
"Babe?" I asked Geoffrey.
"Yea?"
"If I fall please don't laugh" he laughed and intertwined our hands.
"Baby ill try not to" he said laughing even more. I searched him with my hand until I knew where his chest was and slapped him.
"Babe you work out?" He asked.
"No why"
"You hit hard" I knew he was smirking.
"Yea yea are we there yet?" I whined.
"Not yet hermosa"
"Are we there yet?" I asked trying to annoy him.
"No"
"Are we there yet?" I asked getting annoyed.
"Yea"
"Really?!?!" I asked excitedly.
"No"
"Then why am I wearing the blindfold now?" I asked trying to take the blindfold off.
"Don't take it off or it won't be a surprise."
"Fine" the rest of the car ride(10 mins) was just talking about tomorrow or what were doing later. Since my birthday doesn't end till midnight(wink).
We finally got to the mystery place and while Geoffrey opened my door I almost tripped.
"See I told you I would trip"
"Babe it's ok just hold on to me." He was laughing quietly. But, I could still hear him.
"I can hear you laughing" I said hitting his shoulder playfully.
"Ok you can take it off now" he said.
"That sounds dirty" I giggled.
"You dirty dirty girl" he said laughing.
"Geoffrey it's.... beautiful!!" I said jumping in his arms. It was a table with spaghetti under the Eiffel Tower with candles and flower petals leading the way.
"Thank you Geoffrey I love it"
"Anything for you hermosa" he said giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek.
"I absolutely love it"
"More than you love me" I blushed and turned around to face him.
"I love you Geoffrey" I said his eyes lighten up.
"Did you j-"
"Yes I did because I love you"
"Finally" he jumped.
"Okay settle down George of the jungle" he laughed and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.
"Alright now lets go have dinner" I said stopping our little kiss moment.
"Do we have too" Geoffrey whined I laughed.
"Yes I'm starving" we walked over to the table and sat down. We ate in quiet. Once we finished Geoffrey took me all the way up the Eiffel Tower which was kinda scary.
"It's beautiful!" I said looking at the whole city.
"Not as beautiful as you"
"You cheesy cheesy boy!"
"I'm not lying though you're the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on" he said I blushed.
"Awww that's so romantic geff why are you so cheesy today." I teased.
"I don't know" he shrugged I giggled. He grabbed my waist and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.
"I love you Geoffrey I love you I love you I love you!" I said.
"I love you too Jenny more than what you think" he said letting go and taking something out of his pocket. I hope it isn't an engagement ring sure I love Geoffrey but I'm too young- we're too young.
"Jenny Rose Bennett I love you and this is my way to show you I will always be there for you and that I love you with all my heart!" He said taking out a promise ring. Ok this is okay I mean it doesn't mean we're engaged yet.
"This promise ring means its a commitment that one day you'll be mrs. Rojas do you accept" I blushed.
"Aww baby of course I accept" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him. I looked at the ring and it had 'tu amor' written in cursive on it.
"It's beautiful 'tu amor'? What does yours say?" I asked confused why mine said 'tu amor'.
"Mine says 'adicto a' from the song I wrote for you."
"Aww baby" I hugged him tight.
"Let's go home yea?" I asked.
"Or we can stare at this beautiful view" he said with a pouty face.
"Ok" I said. We stared at the view for like 30 mins. Then decided to go home.
"Wow I am so tired." I said sitting on the couch.
"Well it's still your birthday what do you want to do?" He said sitting next to me.
"I just wanna lay in bed and cuddle with my extremely sexy boyfriend" I teased.
"Who is this 'extremely sexy boyfriend' of yours I wanna meet him" he played along.
"You don't know him he's really sexy"
"Cut! That hurt" he said putting his hand on his heart.
"I'm just kidding mi amor"
"Ok well tell that boyfriend of yours to keep an eye on you I might want to steal you from him"
"Ok I will"
"Geoffrey a guy said to keep an eye on me" I said Geoffrey started laughing so hard. It was amusing but, his laugh is so adorable.
"Ay mi amor I don't know what I'll do without you" he said kissing me. I kissed him back soon it turned into a make-out session. I started biting his lip until we heard a knock on the door. I pushed Geoffrey of me really fast but, he ended up on the floor.
"Babe your strong" he said getting up. I giggled and went to open the door.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I came to wish you a happy birthday" yup it's John people to come ruin our moment we were having. If you know what I mean(wink wink).
"Oh okay" was all I said. I let him in.
"Here" he said giving me a box. Ah shiz now Geoffrey will be very ticked off.
"Thanks you can sit down if you like" I said pointing to the living room
"Did your boyfriend leave?" I knew he was smiling. I played along wait till Geoffrey comes out. Should I yea I should.
"Yea he left for something he'll come back anytime soon" I'm not lying Geoffrey was in the room changing he'll come back real soon.
"Oh that's good" he said standing up. Soon I heard footsteps from my room. John was behind me.
"Could I help you?" I said in sassy tone.
"Yea" he said leaning down to kiss me. I put my hand on his chest.
"I'm not a cheater if you were thinking that ok I love Geoffrey and I'm not going to let a jackass like you ruin it" I covered my mouth did I just say jackas- nope I'm not saying it again.
"What did you regret what you said" he smirked.
"Yea I said a bad word and I'm not supposed too but the other stuff I don't regret" Geoffrey walked in and looked mad but mostly annoyed.
"Hey babe I just told him you were coming back but, he didn't listen" I said hugging Geoffrey by the side.
"I thought you meant back home" he said see I told ya that he was an idiot and wouldn't understand what I meant.
"I heard her tell you I was coming back soon your such an idiot too not understand her" he said getting tensed up.
"Menso" I said Geoffrey laughed.
"What ever I'm leaving" he said slamming the door okay then.
"I love you Jen even more for everything you said" I gave him a confused look.
"I saw the whole thing you stopped him"
"Why wouldn't I he's a total reject" not really he's actually cute but a total flirt.
"Let's go watch a movie and make out during half of it like we always do." I slapped his chest playfully. Yea we do that a lot make out during half the movies. I sat down down on the floor while Geoffrey sat on the couch.
"Babe? What are you doing on the floor?" He asked.
"You know um sitting on the floor" I said in a 'duh' tone. He laughed and came and sat down next to me.
"Why are you so sarcastic?"
"Because its- um I have no clue" I said trying to figure out why I am sarcastic. My phone started ringing and it was 'addicted' so Geoffrey was smiling like a duma- I am not going to cuss again. I pick up the phone and it was teddy.
~CONVO~
"Hello?"
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you Jenny happy birthday to you"
"Thanks but you need some singing lessons" I joked.
"Hey shut up at least I didn't forget so how was your birthday at Paris" she asked.
"Great with mi novio" I said.
"That's good to know I'm here missing you since we always celebrate our birthdays together" it was true
"When I come back we'll have a girl night out k"
"Okay but you better bring me something from Paris like a necklace or a bracelet."
"Ok I will but you better have my present ready"
"Okay and guess who's here with me?" She said oh my I wonder who it is.
"Who?"
"Josh" I hung up.
~END OF CONVO~
I know it was rude to hang up like that but, because of josh I almost lost my true love. I sat next to Geoffrey and watched the movie.
"Why did you hang up like that?"
"What do you mean?"
"You said who! And then hung up"
"It was josh and I don't wanna talk to him." I soon got a text message from teddy.
~TEXTS~
From teddy bear:
Sorry I didn't know you didn't want to talk to him😔
From me:
It's alright I'm sorry I hung up like that ill talk to you tomorrow I'm watching a movie😉😘!
From teddy bear:
Alright bye birthday girl😘 use protection😉😘
From me:
Vas a ver cochina!!
~END OF TEXTS~
I laughed as she thought I was going to lose my virgin- you know what I don't like talking about that. Moving on I showed Geoffrey what teddy sent me and laughed.
"I wouldn't take it away if you weren't ready mi amor" he whispered which mad made me shiver. He knew I was a virgin I told him a couple of days ago.
"Just which the movie" I said turning his head to the t.v he laughed. After a while like usual we started making out. I felt those same sparks I felt when he first kissed me when I was officially his girlfriend.
~THE NEXT DAY~
I woke up in Geoffrey's arms around my waist. I got as quiet as I could but he still woke up.
"Mi amor I can feel you when you move" I blushed.
"What and ever get up I wanna make some pancakes" he was snoring. I hit his shoulder and he woke up shouting.
"Que paso!" He shouted I laughed.
"Nothing happened get up!" He groaned but got up. He went to the restroom and 'fix' his hair even though I found it extremely sexy. I also found his morning voice sexier. Snap out of it Jenny. Then out of nowhere I slapped myself.
"Ouch" I said rubbing my cheek. He opened the door and said.
"Did I just hear a slap?" He said with his eyebrow raised.
"Noooo" I said.
"You slapped yourself didn't you?" He said holding back his laugh.
"I don't know did I?" I tried confusing him.
"What- babe you confuse me" he had a puzzled face I just laughed.
"Nothing nothing" I said leaving him in the room trying to figure out what I said.
"Babe! No te entiendo!!" He shouted.
"It's ok not a lot of people do!" I shouted back to him. I heard him laugh man his laugh is just beautiful. Ha I'm a weirdo.
"I think your laugh is beautiful too" aw- wait did I say that out loud or is he a mind reader.
"Yes yes I am" wow I'm going out with a mind reader. That's cool cross that off my bucket list just kidding I don't have that on my bucket wait I don't even have a bucket list (facepalm).
"We can make one" yay now I don't even have to talk he can just read my mind just kidding I know he's not a mind reader I just keep on.talking.out.loud.
"Babe are you okay you keep talking out loud."
"Yea I'm not the only one remember that time at the river."
"Oh yea well that's different it's me a guy and your a gi-"
"And what's wrong with that"
"Nothing nothing at all"
"That's what I thought!" I said walking pass him to the room making my point clear. What's wrong being a girl nothing right.
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
Hey guys😘 well I hope you guys liked the chapter tootles!!! Oh and prince Royce's girlfriends name is Emeraude toubia I think yea well bye cuties!!!!!