Chapter 14

:) comment and vote!!!

(1 month later)

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I woke up and looked next to me and expected to find Jenny but I was alone. Maybe she was still mad at me from yesterday. We got in a little argument. We were suppose to go on a date yesterday but then I had to do a little concert. It was all managements idea and I stayed longer than I was supposed too because some fans got backstage passes. I came home and Jenny was asleep and when I was going to the bed she said that she can't believe I was late and that she wasn't talking to me. I got up and went to the kitchen but, Jenny wasn't there so I checked the living room tampoco. I check everywhere but she's nowhere to be seen. Wait I didn't check the guest room. I ran to the room and like I guessed she was there.

"Jenny babe get up what are you doing here?" I asked because I didn't feel her leave the bed last night.

"Screw you did you think I was going to sleep with you after you stood me up" she said putting the pillow over her head.

"Look I'm sorry how about we have another date today?" I asked her with hope. I really messed up this time.

"No Geoffrey I'm going to stay home all day and your not going to ruin it like you ruined our date" she shouted frustration.

"Hermosa it was managements fault I'm so so sorry" I was on my knees now. See what this girl does to me.

"Geoffrey I don't k-" I interrupted her with a kiss on the lips. She kissed back but then pushed me away.

"Your not forgiven" she said going to the door.

"Yet" she said turning back. I smirked and got up. I went to the kitchen to find Jenny making tea for herself. I snaked my arms around her waist and she giggled.

"Todavía no te perdono Geoffrey!" She said slapping my arms away.

"Ow" I said rubbing my arms the part where she slapped.

"What and ever" she said and turned back to making her tea and hummed to the song I sang to her. She started swaying her hips and I just snaked my arms around her waist again. She jumped and laughed.

"Am I forgiven now?" I asked with my 'sexy tone' that she can't refuse.

"Um...I don't um....know" she shuttered.

"That's not an answer" I smirked.

"Geoffrey párale de tus cosas"

"Que cosas?" I asked innocently.

"Geoffrey" she whined.

"Yes" I copied her.

"Fine your forgiven"

"Finally" I went to the room and changed out of my sweats and t-shirt into skinny jeans and a plain shirt with a blazer.

"What are you so dressed up for?" Jenny asked as I was leaning on the door.

"Our date" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Date? You stood me u- oh I see what your doing" she said smiling.

"Yes now go get dressed up"

"Babe I don't know I just wanted to stay home all day today."

"How about we have a house date then?"

"I never heard of a house date"

"That's because I made it up" I said she laughed.

"Ok then what do you do on a house date?"

"Um we order room service watch movies together and kiss and much more" I said winking at her.

"Alright I'll order room service and you change into comfortable clothes" I went to the room and changed in my sweatpants and a sweater. I didn't feel like wearing a shirt and walked back to the kitchen. Jenny was on the phone with room service.

"Yes that will be all thank you very much bye" she hung up and looked at me.

"Done"

"Great now lets cuddle and wait" I said holding my arms out to her.

"What am I going to do with you Geoffrey" she laughed and came and sat on my lap.

"You know we have 3 more weeks of being here in Paris" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's just enjoy our time here"

~JENNY'S POV~

"Let's just enjoy our time here" he said. I smiled at him and watched the t.v I was going to miss Paris. It was a beautiful city and plus I got to spend it with my boyfriend.

"Babe room service is here I think" he said letting me go. I got up and went to open the door. Sadly it was John man I'm really hungry.

"What?" I spat still angry at him for kissing me last month.

"Hey your nice" he said sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha" I said with a serious face.

"Ok well I just came by to say bye because I'm leaving tomorrow and that I apologize for kissing you last month" he said with a sad face right them Geoffrey walked in.

"Oh well first thing your forgiven and second thing I'm not going to miss you one tiny bit" I said with an attitude.

"What's going on?" Geoffrey asked obviously not knowing what was going on.

"John is leaving tomorrow" I said like it was nothing but John looked hurt. I didn't really care he's a total jerk.

"Oh bonjour" Geoffrey said slamming the door in his face.

"I didn't know you talked French" I teased.

"That's all I know"

"Does it mean bye or hi I forgot" I asked him.

"I don't know I just hear it in movies a lot." I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. Soon we heard another knock and hopefully it's room service. This time Geoffrey went to open the door. He came back in 2 minutes with a cart full of food. It looked so tasty my mouth became watery.

"Are you just going to stare at the food or come and eat it with me?" He teased.

"Shut up" I said getting up and started to dig in. After we ate we watched titanic which resulted me crying at the end and Geoffrey too it was so adorable and hilarious at the same time.

"Babe are you okay you keep crying" I teased Geoffrey as he just stared at the screen tears in his eyes.

"It's just sad how jack died just to keep rose alive" he sniffed that was it I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started laughing so hard I was literally rolling on the floor.

"Don't laugh" he said wiping his tears away. I just laughed even more.

"Quiere llorar Quiere llorar Quiere llorar!" I sang to Geoffrey.

"Can't a man cry"

"Yea but your not a man" ah shiz I shouldn't have said that.

"Take it back" he said trying to hold his laughter.

"Make me" I said hiding behind the cart.

"I will" he said before jumping over the cart and tickled me.

"Stop...please....ok...." I said in between laughs.

"Say I'm sexy and the best boyfriend you ever had" he warned.

"Never" I said laughing.

"Say it or I'm going to keep tickling you" he warned.

"Your...sexy...and the.....best boyfriend....I ever....had" I said laughing.

"Okay now lets continue the sad movie" he said sticking out his hand to help me up. I took it and when he pulled up we were so close I could feel his breathing. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I wrapped my hands in his hair but couldn't that much because he had it in his famous quiff. The kiss started to get heated and I wrapped my legs around his waist. But, I still wasn't ready to lose you know what.

"Geoffrey I'm not ready" I said breathing heavily.

"It's ok I'm not pressuring you into anything you don't want to" he said letting me go which resulted me falling on my butt on the floor.

"Sorry hermosa I forgot I was carrying you" he laughed.

"It's ok I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Hey hey hey don't worry about it I will wait for you when your ready" he said lifting my chin so I can see him in the eyes.

"I love you Geoffrey" I said hugging him.

"I love you too hermosa" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you for the house date" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Anything for you mi amor" he said giving me his famous smile with his adorable dimple.

"Let's go to sleep I'm exhausted" he said.

"Of what crying" I teased.

"Very funny but yes it takes a man a lot of courage to cry"

"No it takes a man to watch titanic and cry" I bursted out laughing and he did too.

"Yea yea whatever lets go to sleep"

"Ok I'm sleeping next to my amazing boyfriend I don't know who your sleeping with" I said playing around.

"I'm sleeping with my amazing girlfriend that I love very much" he said playing around.

"Okay mr.Royce Rojas go to bed" I said laying on the bed.

"Ok ms.soon to be Rojas" he said with a wink.

"What am going to do with you?"

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey cuties I tried making it cheeky and funny so I hope you guys like it because its 2:06 a.m and I'm still up writing this chapter. Tootles👋😘😜😉!