Chapter 7

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I stayed up all night trying to finish the song I wanted to sing to Jenny. I heard the door open but I didn't really care who it was probably Teddy or Andy to see Jenny. Anyway, I never got to finish the song I thought of at the river 4 months ago. I just worked on the lyrics to show my feelings for Jenny. I got up from my bed and walked to jenny's room I didn't feel like I had to knock because I know she'll close the door in my face so I just open the door slowly.

"Jen-" I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was

Jenny and Josh making out on the bed?

"Geof-" she tried saying but I cut her off.

"Please.. don't.. just don't" I say leaving her room. I lock the door and I did the thing I don't normally do. I.... cried. I hated Josh so much I wanted to punch him so bad but, I know Jenny will hate me more. I got so mad and I just punched my pillow imagining it was Josh. I probably looked like a little kid throwing a tantrum but, I don't care I saw the girl I love kissing some one else. I don't know what I did wrong that doesn't show her I love her. Yea I know I met up with Sabrina it was a mistake I asked for her forgiveness but, it didn't work. I'm stupid for thinking she'll fall for me like I did for her. Why is love so damn hard I hate it. I wished I never fell in love with Jenny I wish I said no when they asked if she could be my fake girlfriend I regret everything I did for her I regret it. I know deep down in my heart I don't regret it but for now I regret everything I did for her. I can't believe I was about to sing for her. I got my notebook and ripped the page that had the song on and ripped it so small you couldn't put it back together even if I wanted too. Just like Jenny

I'm DONE

~JENNY'S POV~

I was in the kitchen cooking something for me. But, then I heard a knock on the door I went to the door and looked through the little hole. What the how did he find out where I liv- Andy! Oh wait till I'm done here Andy your going to pay. I opened the door to see a smiling Josh.

"How did you find out where I live" wanting to make sure it was Andy.

"Andy" told ya.

"Well what do you want?" I asked getting annoyed by him. If only Geoffrey walked out right now to tell him to leave. Stop it Jenny you don't wanna talk to him.

"I wanted to talk to you"

"About?"

"Us"

"Easy there isn't an us" I said trying to close the door but he put his foot. Screw him.

"Please?"

"Fine" I let him in and close the door. I take him to my room not wanting Geoffrey to see him. But, why should I care what Geoffrey thinks. Ugh!get out of my mind Geoffrey! We go in my room and I sit on my bed he just closes the door. He sits next to me and starts to talk.

"Look I know you don't like m-"

"Your wrong I hate you" I snapped.

"But why?" He's a total idiot.

"You always have to talk back to me and plus you always make me feel like a whore and I'm not"

"I'm sorry it's just I get so mad when I see you with that guy" he means Geoffrey if only he knew.

"You mean Geoffrey"

"Yea that guy" he looks so cute when he's jealous. Wait what?

"We're going out so please just leave me alone" I said even knowing Geoffrey and I are in an argument right now. I was surprised when I noticed Josh leaning in and even more surprised when I leaned in too. We kissed and to be honest he's not a bad kisser. But, then it turned into a little make out session. I couldn't help but think about Geoffrey how his lips feel on mine when we kiss for paparazzi it just feels different but I know it's just for publicity. I heard the door open a little but I didn't want to break away from the kiss.

"Jen-" I heard, it sounded like Geoffrey so I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Geof-" I tried but he cut me off.

"Please..... don't.... just don't"  he said I could see the hurt in his eyes. The same exact face I had when u saw him with Sabrina. He left and went to his room and slammed the door. I looked at Josh his eyes were wide. He probably thinks Geoffrey will kick his a- I mean kick his butt.

"Sorry I didn't mean to I- just-"

"It's ok you can go now" I said pointing to the door.

"Um bye" he said awkwardly.

"Get out" was all I said he just made this more difficult. Geoffrey probably wanted to apologize and he ruined it. After, Josh left I knocked on Geoffrey's door. I was actually surprised he opened it. He had puffy eyes and tear marks and his hair was a total mess I also noticed his knuckles were clenched. Oh yea he's totally pissed off.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

"I came to talk to you"

"I thought you were done with me that's why I'm done with you" ouch that hurt I could imagine how much it hurt him when I said it.

"It wasn't what it looked like" I said putting my hand on his cheek but, he just put it down and said.

"We both know it's better to leave it how it is and don't worry I won't bother you anymore good luck with Josh" he said closing his door. Ouch that hurt more now. I regret telling him that I was done. Now we are probably never speaking to each other.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Sorry it's short I'm really busy and  I promise to try make the other chapter longer.😁😘