Chapter 13

:) comment and vote!!!

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I laughed as Jenny went to the room. Man she was...something alright. But, that's why I love her. I decided to start looking for the ingredients for the pancakes. Until I heard a knock on the door.

"What do you want?"I spat.

"Damn take a chill pill I came to give Jenny her present that I forgot to give her yesterday." I rolled my eyes.

"Jenny!" I yelled for she can hear me.

"What happened did someone get in or is there a robber in the house!" She came running and shouting I laughed at her reaction.

"Babe babe" I said trying to calm her down.

"What?" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Someone is here to see you." I said pointing to John.

"Oh hello.. did you just s- never mind what do you need" she asked embarrassed he saw her little burst.

"Oh I came to give you your present" he taking out a box I was getting tensed up.

"Yea you can leave now" I said pointing to the door.

"Geoffrey be nice" she said holding in her laugh.

"Nah it's cool I'll leave I hope you like it" he left and closed the door.

"I hope you like it" I mocked him. Jenny laughed and punched my shoulder playfully. I know I say this a lot but, damn does she work out. I find it hot. Snap out of it Geoffrey.

"Babe are you okay you zoned out" she said waving her hand in my face.

"What oh I didn't zone out"I said.

"Oh yea then what did I say?" Shit what did she say.

"Um that I'm sexy and you love me?" I said but came out more like a question.

"Menso I never said that" she said laughing and opening the box. It was a charm bracelet with her name on it but it was a homemade bracelet.

"Aw it's so adorable" she said putting it on.

"Not as beautiful as my promise ring" I said going back to the room.

"Aww is the prince jealous?" She said in a baby voice.

"No prince royce is not jealous of anybody." I said facing her.

"What about Geoffrey royce" she smirked oh she's good.

"El tampoco"

"Mi amor I think it's cute when your jealous" she said putting her hand on my cheek.

"I'm not jealous" I said walking back to the living room.

"Geoffrey don't be so defensive" she said.

"I'm not being defensive" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Ok so your ok with me going to Johns apartment to thank him for my bracelet?" Ok now she has a point.

"Go ahead" why the hell did I say that?!?!?

"Really? Um okay then" she said going to the door. But, I got in front of her.

"What are you doing geff?" I put my hands on her cheek and kissed her passionately. That was probably the only way to get her to drop the conversation. She started to bite my lip and I just pushed her to the wall.

"Geoffrey?" She said while I kissed her neck.

"Um?"

"Are you going to admit you were jealous?" Omfg did she really just- wow. I stopped kissing her and put my hands in surrender and went to the bedroom.

"I was kidding don't be like that"

"No you killed the romantic moment we were having" I said going back into the covers because I was tired it was barely 9 a.m!

"Aw I'm sorry"she said with a pouty face.

"Let me go to sleep" I said getting under the covers.

"Ay Geoffrey get up I'm starving"

"Let me sleep!" I said in frustration.

"Whatever then" she said slamming the door. Ay chingados y ahora que!

"Jenny!" I shouted.

"What the fudge do you want" she shouted back.

"Quiero que vengas"

"Vete a la China" that's my girl. I got up and went to the kitchen to find Jenny sitting on the couch watching t.v I sat next to her but she scooted further away.

"Baby!" I whined.

"What?" she asked on sassy tone.

"Let's make breakfast yea?"

"Finally!" She shouted I laughed.

"Let's go" we went to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna make?" She asked.

"Whatever there is"

"Why don't we go out to eat instead?" She asked closing the fridge door.

"Why"

"No reason just wanna go out to eat with my babe" she said nervously.

"There is nothing to eat is there?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yup now let me change and we can go." She said skipping to the room. I went to the room and got my clothes and changed right when I was putting on my shirt Jenny walked in. I froze and she just stared at me.

"Eyes up here mi amor" I smirked.

"What and ever" she said rolling her eyes smiling big. We went to the lobby and went to a little restaurant. We ate and after we finished we went shopping for some presents.

"How about this for teddy?" Jenny asked as she came with a necklace that had the Eiffel Tower. That made remember when I gave Jenny the promise ring. Those were good memories.

"Geff" she said snapping her fingers.

"Oh what sorry I was just remembering the day I gave you the promise ring."

"Aww baby trust me that day hasn't left my mind" she said smiling. I hugged her and we started looking through some jewelry.

"Geff can we go get some coffee"

"Sure let me just pay for these things"

"Ok" I bought her a necklace with her name engraved on it and another one with the Eiffel Tower.

"Babe ill be right i'ma go to the store right next here"

"Ok call me if you need anything" she waved and left. What was she up to ah who cares as long as she's safe and sound. They put the necklaces in a box and gave it to me. I left the store and went to the next one where Jenny was.

"Jenny babe lets go" I said as I found her grabbing the bag they gave her.

"Oh my how long we're you standing there?" She asked getting nervous.

"I just got here why?"

"No reason lets go" she grabbed my arm and pulled me out the store. Something was up with her. And I'm going to find out what it is.

~JENNY'S POV~

I got Geoffrey a necklace that had my name on it and the date that we started going out. But, I didn't want to give it to him till we got home our real home. I knew that he knew that something was up. Even though its nothing wrong. We got to Starbucks and ordered.(I don't know if Paris has a Starbucks). We got our mochas and went to walk around the city. It was nice walking around no paparazzi just talking about what are the plans for tomorrow. Geoffrey and I hold hands the whole walk and I enjoyed it.

"Babe don't you think it's about time we get home?"

""Sure but, we're walking back" I said with a goofy smile.

"Fine" he said I laughed. We walked all the way to the apt and just decided to watch a movie. We were cuddled up together watching the movie until someone knocked on the door. I got up and went to check who it was but, I knew it was probably John. I checked through the little hole and I was correct it was John. I tried to step away from the door quietly but failed completely when I tripped over my shoes.

"I know your in there" John said knocking on the door again.

"Cheesecakes" I muttered but, got up and answered the door.

"Yes neighbor" I said annoyed of how much he has come over and ruined things for u-. I was interrupted by him smashing his lips onto mine.

"What the hell is your problem!" I yelled pushing him of me since he was really close to me.

"Sweetie don't try and act like you didn't like it"

"Oh sweetie I'm not acting I suggest you start wearing Chapstick" I said closing the door. I closed the door and went back to the couch.

"What was that all about?" He asked I don't want to tell him but, I can't lie to him.

"John kissed me" I said in a whisper but I know he heard me.

"Ese pinche carbón hijo de su pinche madre!" He said getting up. I had to cover myself from laughing.

"Baby it's ok I pushed off and your the only man that has kissable lips" I said trying to calm him down but, it work he was putting on his shoes.

"You know what screw this I'm going barefoot"

"Geoffrey don't do anything stupid just come with me if he comes again just tell him off but not now" I said pulling on his arm.

"Esta bien"

"Geoffrey I love you and only you" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Me too hermosa let's go to bed" he didn't even let me respond he just picked me up bridal style and took me to our room.

I'm lucky to have him.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hey guys:) sorry its not to long and for the misspelling it's autocorrect. Did you guys know that prince royce is performing at the h2o music festival. I might go weeee but i might not so bye guys!!!!!