Chapter 9

;) comment and vote!!!👍👍

~JENNY POV~

Wow I'm so stupid for thinking he would remember. He doesn't remember our little make out session or when he said I love you. Yet the worst part is that he said he didn't mean it! I was getting tired of all of this drama. All I want to do is get away from all of this. I got my phone and called Stacy.

~CONVO~

"Hey Stacy can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing as long as it doesn't involve you breaking your contract"

"No not at all I wanted to ask you if I can go somewhere for a little while"

"I don't know because your contract states that you have to be every where with Geoffrey"

"Um...I.... I thought it could bring publicity for our 'relationship' that we are keeping a long distance 'relationship' and we are serious about our relationship....yea that's it"

"Alright ill book you a plane ticket to um let's see about um.....Paris? Since it's a little far"

"Yes!!!! I would love to go to Paris when do I leave"

"I'll text you the date and time"

"Okay bye"

~END OF CONVO~

I know I was overreacting but, I have to have time to think about my mixed feelings I have for Geoffrey. But, I was thinking of going of Las Vegas but she said Paris like come on who would pass that up. I don't know if I should tell Geoffrey or not because he will probably want me to stay. I went to the kitchen and saw Geoffrey watching t.v he noticed me and got up.

"Hey Jenny" he said I felt kinda bad that I was going to go to Paris without him knowing. But, Stacy might tell him.

"Hello somebody in there" he teased waving his hand in my face.

"Oh sorry I was thinking" I said getting some orange juice out.

"About?" I froze what am I supposed to tell him oh I was thinking about how I'm leaving tomorrow to Paris because I can't stand this drama.

"Um nothing" I was trying to get through him but he wouldn't move out of my way.

"Could I help you?" I asked him getting annoyed.

"Come with me" I raised an eyebrow. What is he talking about.

"Where" he grabbed my hand and took me to his room. He got his guitar and looked in my eyes.

"Jenny I love you and I wanna prove to you that when I say I love you I mean it." I was totally confused at what he was trying to say.

"What do you mean prove that you love me?" I asked still confused. He just started strumming on his guitar.

"Sleeping in sunny morning bodies intertwined playing fake we're awake but we don't want to rise(you know how it goes)" he sang my eyes started getting watery.

"I am addicted to your touch no other women made me want it this much" then I just listened to he lyrics and I understood what he meant when he said he's going to prove his love for me. He kept singing and I received a text message but I ignored it. He finished his song and said.

"I love you Jenny and I don't want to lose you because I'm addicted to you" I smiled and hugged him.

"Geoffrey I'm go-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. I gave Geoffrey an 'gotta take this' look. He sighed and I picked up my phone.

~CONVO~

"Hello?"

"Jenny I texted you but, you didn't reply so I wanted to call you to make sure that you know your plane leaves tomorrow at 6 a.m okay"