Stalker

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that in school, my midterms are coming up so I might spend a little more time studying... But hope you understand if I don't update so quickly. And I promise I will make my Chapters longer😁🍂🌲🍃

***AXEL'S POV

Today the town is cold. Snow could fall but it doesn't. I visit the antique shop by the barber. I walk in as the small blue bell rings alarmingly above the door. The horrible antique, old book, dusty smell drowns my nose. The old man looks up from his small glasses and looks back down to what seems that he's working on something. I sit down by the storage room door in my usual spot.

"How's it going Ax?" The old man says with a raspy voice.
"Great," I answer.
" it's cold out isn't it? Reached 4* degrees out last night, couldn't bring my firewood in," he claimed importantly.
"Well I was out by the northern marshes yesterday and it was pretty cold."
There was a silenced pause for about 3 minutes until the blue bell rang. I snapped my head at the door and had my legs in run mode.
There she was. That girl. Long brunette hair with sparkling green eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. She wore her favorite purple jacket and light blue washed out ripped jeans. She steps inside as I sprint to the back of the storage room. I can hear mr. Parker(old man behind the counter) and the girl mumbling about something she had recently purchased from the shop. They talk a little and I hear the cash register ding, she's probably buying another antique necklace. She's into those antique 1840 things. Mr. Parker helps me save the pretty ones from being bought by other customers.
I hear the blue bell ring and I wait for mr. Parker's call.
"Alright you can come now," he shouts with a rasp.
As I walk out the room I go straight to mr. P to discover which necklace she had bought this time. Mr. P starts explaining to me which antique 1900's Rose gold with diamonds, blah blah blah. I was never into the antiques. In a split second the blue bell rings again. I look towards the direction of the sound and it's her. She looks at me with a straight face. All three of us sit in complete silence for about 15 seconds. Suddenly she snaps a smile across her face.
"I forgot my gloves," she says breaking the awkward silence.
Mr. P's face breaks into a smile also and chuckles.
"Very well I have them right here," he replies.
"Thanks mr. Parker," she says as her smiles turns into a gentle laughter.
She starts walking towards me, the counter, and the gloves in mr. P's stretched out arm. Her beautiful sweet daisy coconut scent hits me like a truck. My heart beats faster at every step she takes towards us.
She reaches out towards her black leather gloves and once they are in her hand she looks at me. I've never had her this close to me.
"Hi I'm sky, nice to meet you," she says holding out her soft small hand to greet mine.
Out of cowardliness and extreme pressure, I put my hands in my pocket and speed walk through the front door. The cold air hits my face and I start to run. I run towards the woods and switch into my wolf. My huge black angry alpha wolf. I run to my pack house and stay in my room pacing back and forth at what had just happened. I can't believe I did that. What does she think of me now??? Does she despise me, does she think I'm rude? Or maybe she thinks I'm mysterious... I growl at myself for such a stupid answer. She might never forgive me for that. It's too late to walk into her without her recognizing me. Great now she might start avoiding Me.
"What have you done Axel?" I ask myself under my heaving breath.

***SKY'S POV(past)

I grab my purple jacket, pop my black boots on and get into my old rusty car. I start the engine, which takes about 6 times. Then I drive myself to the city. I get there in about 20 minutes and park my car about a block away from my favorite antique store. I grab my gloves, hat and my keys. I take my Time and Walk slowly, browsing the exteriors of outlets around me. I get to the antique store and open the door. The warm air warms up my cheeks right away. My favorite antique smell hit me. I smiled at the fact that this place makes me happy. I walk In and I hear shuffling In the back room. Probably someone moving boxes.
"Well hello there Sky!" He said with an old voice.
"Hey mr. Parker. I'm back already! Can't help it, it's my favorite store. And anyways, I came back for the rose necklace I fell in love with yesterday. I went to the pharmacy yesterday and made $20 in only an hour!" I claimed.
"Well that's good. So I've been thinking of that necklace you like, and I decided to give you a discount."
"Thank you mr. Parker! Wow thank you I appreciate that!"
"No problem young lady," he said with a smile.
I take my gloves of to try on the necklace and it fits! I buy for only $11.36. I'm really satisfied and I can't wait to show grandma what I got! I wave goodbye to mr. Parker and start walking towards my car fiddling with my new necklace. I open my car door and I notice how the handle is freezing and I could already feel frostbite on my fingertips. I gasp as I realize I lost my gloves and sprint back to the store. I step in and I see the most handsome person I've ever seen in my entire frickin life. Mr. Parker and the boy are both looking at me like they're looking straight into the face of there worst nightmares. I cant speak because of my nervousness, I felt paralyzed inside out.
'Come on sky be a real woman for once. Break out of your shell already and live your life.' I thought to myself
I break a fake smile on my face but feeling like running like the wind.
"I forgot my gloves," I said nervously
Mr.parker starts chuckling but that doesn't make me any less nervous.
"Very well then, I have them right here." He says
"Thanks mr. Parker," I say trying to laugh it off
This gorgeous guy isn't taking his eyes off me. I don't even think he would if a plane crashed into the store across the street.
I push myself to start walking towards the gloves in mr. Parker's hand which is next to this mysterious, handsome, but weird dude.
Before I could get the gloves in my hand, the sexy guy inhales a very deep breath, weird, but I like it. I avoid eye contact to avoid awkwardness and grab my gloves. Nows the time to greet. Ugh this part makes me sick to my stomach. I turn to face him.
"Hi I'm sky, nice to meet you," I say holding out my hand to meet his. Believe it or not I'm freaking out to meet soft masculine amazing hand. I was wrong. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked right out of the shop. I stood there in the same position with my hand out still waiting for his and I stared at the floor with my mouth aghast. Out of confusion, anger, excitement, happiness and sadness all at the same time I did the same, didn't wave bye to mr. Parker and left.