Chapter 19

Omg guys thank you for reading!!!!!😍😍😍 I reached 100 views already! Wow💋❤️appreciate that... Hope y'all are enjoying..🎊👌🏼😏

***SKY'S POV***

I sit patiently and I try not to talk, to prevent stressing him out. I hear a distant howl and Mat jumps to the window. I suddenly get a burst of butterflies. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

He then gets off the window, and I can see a bunch of wolves and leopards running towards the house. He gets on his knees by the bed and he holds my hands in his. He looks me in the eye. I don't know why he's so uppity about this.

"Everything is going to be fine."

"Okay..." I say slowly.

I feel fine. I'm not really worried about them kidnapping me, I mean, it's practically my family.

He gets up and walks over to the door, unlocking it. He stops and looks at me, one last time.

"Don't open the door no matter what you hear. Mind-link me if anything happens."

I nod my head and he locks the door from the inside, then closes it. Well now I have nothing to do. I turn the T.V. On and start watching Tom and Jerry. About 6 minutes later I hear loud yelling and growling. I lower the television and I sit up. People are dieing right now, and I'm sitting here, watching cartoons.

I turn off the tv and I sigh. There's nothing I can do... I mean, I can't run and protect Mat. Then I remember... I can mind link him.

'Mathew. Are you ok? What's going on?' I ask

'I'm okay. I'm in the backyard.' He says

'Please be safe. And please, try not to kill my family.'

'Okay, I promise.'

For some reason I doubt that very highly...
Yet again he's my mate, he wouldn't hurt me... I'm also sort of, re-thinking this whole 'mate' thing. I mean, I really don't need one. Besides, Axel ruined my impression of 'mates'.

I suddenly hear a loud banging on the door. I pull the bed sheets under my chin and I stare at the door, eyes wide open. The banging continues. Mat told me not to open the door no matter what I heard... Who ever it is, is picking on the lock.

"Sky!!! Open the door!!! Are you in here?!!" It's a girls voice.

It's Rose. I know she can bust the door open any minute. I bolt straight towards Mat's closet. I shove myself between hanging clothes and I shut the door slowly. The picking stops. Suddenly the door flies across the room.

"SKY!!" She yells

I can see through the little shades in the door.
I'm not going to answer. I stay quiet and I see my pack member run into the room.

"Rose! We have to go!" I think he's the omega... He's cute.

Shoot. I forgot, I have a mate. Damit Sky. Keep focused.

"Wait! My sister Sky... I can't find her!"

"Where could she be?"

"I don't know... This is her mate's room. She should be here!"

"Well she's not. Let's go. We have to leave."

I see them leave and I feel so relieved. I don't know if she was trying to get me out of this house or... Keep me safe in here.

I don't know which one to hope for. I open the door and step out. I suddenly feel a stinging weight pain in my face and I fall to the floor. I get up, dizzy because of the hit. There's no one here. Mathew.
I then mind-link Mat.

'Hey you ok?'

No answer...

'MATHEW ANSWER ME.'

Still no reply.