Chapter 11

***SKY'S POV***

I'm still wandering around town. I don't know if I should call nana and let her know if I'm ok. Well I'm not ok. And I never will be. I was actually having second thoughts on 'not having a family'. I loved him. But I'm glad I don't have to deal with them together anymore. My heart is still in pain. I miss him. I really do.

I can still feel him around me. I don't know why. Why would he do this to me? He said he wanted to be with me forever. My sister? Out of all the girls.. He had to choose my sister, in my room... Under my sheets. I feel tears dripping onto my lap. I have no where left to go. Except for my parents. I need to contact nana in order to find my parents.

***LEILANI'S POV***

I stand up and leave my office making my way to the pack meet room.
"Yes Luna." Zac says
"Find alpha."
Zac the pack Beta bows and leaves the room.
"They're coming in less than a week. We need to be on top of our game. Are the pack fighters ready?"
"No Luna they're still in the northern borders."
"Well please let them know that we have a meeting in the pack room tomorrow."
"Yes Luna."
"Thank you jake."
My alpha mate walks into the room.
"Lee?"
"Hey. Where are all of our fighters??"
"They're protecting the borders Hun."
"Please get them in by tomorrow."
"Alright."
I go into my room and close the door. I can't believe it. I'm going to see my babies again. I haven't seen both of them for 15 years. They probably have mates already and everything! I'm so excited. I really hope they understand.

***AXEL'S POV***

I miss her so much. I feel like a part of my heart has been ripped out. My other soul has left me. Because of me. I couldn't control my wolf! We don't know which mate to choose. My wolf is choosing Rose because she's like me. A where wolf.
But I'm choosing Sky. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her.
Oh no. I just remembered. Black Ash Lycans are coming this week.
My pack is going to attack the silver moon pack.
That's Sky and Rose's pack. Where their parents are.
I have to meet up with my alpha in the east wood forest tomorrow. To sacrifice the two girls. The girls that the silver moon pack had been protecting this entire 15 years.
And now the black ash Lycans want to get revenge and kidnap the girls. So they set me up... To stalk the girls. I didn't mean to fall in love with them.
I'm not going to give up Rose tomorrow. I can't. I love her I can't do that to her. She trusts me.
It's too late for Sky. I know she's with her parents probably by now... That's dangerous for her, so they'll probably get her before they get Rose.
I'm scared for them. Rose is officially my mate  since I marked her but.... I love Sky.
"Hey are you ok?" Rose asks
"Yeah."
"It's fine... I'm your mate now and she can't really do anything.."
"You can always reject her babe."
"I know. I'm gonna go to sleep. Night babe we gotta big day tomorrow."
"Why?"
"It's a surprise."