Chapter 25

* HELLOO people! :D sorry it took forever to update I know. Guess what?
This book is going to end very very soon!! Maybe a chapter or two more and we're done.*

***SKY'S POV***

I open my eyes and squint to a stinging pain in my stomach. I look to both my sides and
I see Mat asleep. He's so lazy. It's only ten at night. I sigh and stare at the ceiling. I start to think about my baby, I mean... No matter if it was Axel's or not, it was still my baby. Growing inside me.

Mathew shifts his position and opens his eyes for a second. He looks at me and stands up right away and  puts his hand on my arm.

"Hey. How are you feeling babe?" He asks

I blink at him and I look down on the ground. He sighs and squats to my level of the bed.

"Babe... I have to tell you something." He says

I furrow my eyebrows and I look into his eyes. He sounds so sincere right now.

"Your um.. Your sis-"

"Hey Mathew. Oh she's up." The doctor says walking in.

Mathew sighs and sits back in his chair.

"So Sky, would you mind telling me what you remember?" She says sitting into a spinny chair.

I shake my head and refuse to speak.

"Sky please... It's for medical purposes." She says

I Still shake my head and I look at Mathew. He looks so handsome right now. His worried look glances from my eyes right at the doctor's. I hear the doctor sigh and stand up.

"Get some rest Sky." She says, walking out of the room

***AXEL'S POV***

I enter the pack house waving hello to the guards. I smile at the fact that I have full and complete power. My own pack is terrified of me. I felt adrenaline the moment I switched to my wolf and bit Rose right in the neck. It was actually sorta fun.

I think if I kill Sky's stupid mate, she'll really understand how much she needs me. She hurt my feelings when she disagreed to come with me. I just wanted to be happy with her. I wanted to give us another chance. Ever since that whore Rose stepped into our perfect lives, Sky has hated me.

Now since I got rid of Rose, I wanted to show Sky how much I love her. I'm showing her that I don't need Rose anymore. I almost killed Sky earlier today though... I couldn't control my wolf. Her mate got me so angry, I wanted to hurt him, not Sky.

I was a little sad about the baby, I mean, I knew he was gone at that point.

"I need a spy, to watch my pack." I say

"Yes alpha." Jack says

I go into my room and lay down. They probably found Rose's body by now. They might attack me. But they don't know that I created my own pack. I collected a group of rouge lycans and now I'm their alpha.

***LEILANI'S POV***

"WHAT??!!" I yell

"No no no. This can't be. You have the wrong name." I say

"Luna... It's her. Rosalind. We are absolutely positive."

"Who did this to my baby?" I say starting to cry

" Luna she just died about two hours ago, alpha Jax of the blood moon pack wanted us to bring you the news. They think it's someone from their pack."

"How is that possible?" I ask

"They say he turned on them because Sky refused to run away with him."

"Please... Send someone there just to take care of my Sky."

"Yes Luna." Dan says and leaves

***MATHEW'S POV***

I can hear a lot of commotion at the front door. I run down the stairs to the front door. There's a younger boy I can smell his wolf. He's by himself and looks about 16 I think as I shove my pack members to get face to face with him.

"Who are you." I say

"I'm sent from the silvermoon pack." He says.

"And?" I ask

"I was sent to take care of Sky." He mumbles

"She doesn't need your care." I say as I close the door.

"Wait!" He yells

I'm starting to get angry now... I slowly open the door again.

"It's my Luna's orders. Sky's mother." He says

I look at the floor and think. I can't risk anything on my mate. I'll just keep him here in a cell, while the Luna can think Sky is being taken care of.  She doesn't need his help. She is already being taken care of... By me.

"Fine." I say

I grab his arm and bring him downstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks

"Just be quiet." I say

"Hey! You have to take me to Sky!" He yells

I stop walking and I look at him in the eyes. He starts to look down at the floor, showing his defense.

I scoff and open the first empty cell I see. I toss him inside and lock the gate before he could get up and escape.

"You'll stay here from now on. You're helping Sky like this." I say and leave.