Correct meet

SKY'S POV***

I wake up and my room is still dark. I must have woken early today. I put on my fuzzy slippers and go to the living room to see if grandma and grandpa are up. I see grandpa on the couch watching tv.
"Morning grandpa," I say.
"Mornin' Sky."
I join him on the couch to watch the news. I think about what happened yesterday and I feel guilty. I know I was being too straight forward. Dammit Sky! Ugh it's all my fault. I need to go apologize to mr. Parker. I tell grandpa I need to run to the city and get myself warmly dressed. I take a different hat with me and tie my hair into a French braid just in case if that guy shows up again. I park my car a block away because there's no parking allowed in front of Frankie's Antique Shop. I'm not sure why it's "Frankie's" but it's probably mr. Parker's dad or brother or something. I start walking towards the antique shop and when I reach, the lights are off and the "sorry, we're closed" sign was hanging by the door. I sigh and realize I came way too early.
I start walking around and I see this cute little coffee shop. Only then I realized my yearn for a latte. I walk inside and the fresh warm scent of coffee hits my nose.  I look at the menu and order myself a cinnamon cocoa latte and some sweet lemon bread. I settle myself down on a tall stool with a small table facing a window. I sip my latte and watch the first car I see on the road. I look at my watch and it just turned 6. There are only about two other people in the coffee shop. I'm actually glad they're open this early. I sit and wait to see mr. Parker unlock the door to his shop.
I hear the coffee shop door open and a breeze of ice cold air flies in. The door closed as quickly as it opened, but I kept my eyes on the antique shop. Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone walking towards me. It's him. I quickly turn my head away and pull my scarf over my nose to keep myself unrecognizable. Although I already know he saw me. I hear steps approaching me and at this point Ive given up. I turn my towards him and he sits in the chair next to me.
We stare at each other for about five seconds before he could say anything. God he's so gorgeous. Light hazel eyes, perfect modeling hair and those muscles,... Damn.
"Hello Sky, im Axel, remember the weird guy from yesterday?"
At this point I'm kind of speechless.
" umm, yea I remember you," I say hesitantly
"Yea, well I'm sorry about that. I know I was being rude. I came here to apologize to you and properly greet you."
"Wait, how did you know I was here?"
"Um... Never mind about that. About yesterday,"
I quickly cut him off, "you're stalking me??!"
The workers behind the counter and the other two people in the store turn around and look at me. I nervously sit back down and look at him with a questioning face.
"I'm sorry I've just seen your round a lot."
Even though I know he's lieing, I just go with it anyways.
We talk until lunch and I didn't realize time had gone by so fast. I think I'm in love...
We agree to go to the antique store which has bee long open, and offers to buy me a necklace. It was more of a 'I'm buying you a necklace, let's go.'
We go inside and mr. Parker looks up from his glasses smiling, not expecting to see us together.
"Well hello there you two!"
"Hey mr. P." Axel says
I give mr. Parker a quick smile
I pick my necklace out, a $20 one!!
He buys it for me, and he drives me home.
How sweet this guy is, he's got looks, money, and a great personality. Now, all I have to do is meet his family.