Save-chapter 15

AUTHORS NOTE****Warning this chapter is really really short- sorry😁

"Please. Watch her. Every second." Jackie nods and I race downstairs to the cells.
I look in each cell for a girl, not so dirty because she had probably just arrived.
I breathe heavily thinking about how much my mate will hate me if I don't save her sister. One cell is empty. I race up to my fathers office and bust the door open before I could even knock. Alpha josh is tied up to a chair with iron chains all around him. A girl and... My mate, are on the floor in front of my father. No. My father looks at me confused and angry for disrupting him. I tackle him to the floor and untie my princess. I can see her father look at me from the corner of my eye. He probably thinks I'm crazy. But I'm not going to let my dad kill my mate.

All of a sudden I hear a loud growl from behind me. We all look towards the door. It's some guy?? He jumps at us and everyone steps back, but I don't. I stay put right where my mate is.
"Axel?" Sky's sister says
"Rose." He then gets to her and quickly untied the iron. Woah. That should have burnt him.
"I couldn't leave you here baby." Gosh this guy is pathetic.
Then Sky wakes up and sits up.
Rose and her mate look up at her.
"Sky..." He says
She looks confused. Then she realizes what's going on. Wait.. I smell another wolf presence in the room... It's My mate. She's a Lycan now. She sits up and growls. Her eyes turn black.
"Babe wait!" I jump out in front of her.
She pushes me across the room into the wall and my vision blurrs. I hear Jackie run into the room and I see a syringe.
"No.." I try to yell but it comes as a whisper and I black out.

***SKY'S POV***

I sit up and look around. I'm in a hospital? Then someone walks into the room. It's Axel. I start struggling to get off the table but there are chains holding me down. I grunt in fustration.
"Hey shhh it's ok relax."
I give him a dirty look and struggle until my wrists and ankles are sore and red. I won't give up on killing him. Then a doctor walks in.
"Axel I don't think you should stay here. You're making her only worse. The medicine that I gave her was too light. She needs more."
I see him leave and struggle when she grabs another needle. She puts it into a pouch of clear liquid with a tube running down into my arm. I start to feel drowsy again and fall asleep.

***LEILANI'S POV***

It's been three hours. Jesus these guards are such wussies.
"Luna, it's a death sentence... Those are Lycans guarding the pack house."
"Zac that's a demand. Those are my babies."
"Yes Luna." Zac says as he bows
He runs out the door with his pack members. He better get my girls.

***ZAC'S POV***

We reach the pack and switch to our wolves. We sneak attack the front guards and storm in. I try to track one of the sister's scents and it brings me upstairs. I enter a doctors office and there's a girl laying on a table. I rip the tubes out of her and try to knock her concious. I bark at her, nudge her, and I try pulling her off the table. Her scent is beautiful. I-i think she's my,... Mate?

An angry Lycan steps into the room and growls at me. His eyes turning black. I hover over one of the daughters and use my defensive growl. The Lycan jumps at me, yelling,
"Mine!!!"
I get confused and I'm on the floor across the room, seeng him hovering over her. She already has another mate????! No way. She's mine. She's my first mate I have to protect her. She'll choose when she wakes up. I jump at him, trying to fool him but really, I jump at the girl. I close my eyes and mark her.

I open my eyes to see him marking her on the other side of the neck. Omg. She's both of our mates! A female doctor walks into the room and drops a whole bunch of papers, gasping.
"Stop! Get off her!" She yells and I back off right away. The other guys stays right where he is and growls at her.
"MATHEW. NOW." She demands
He then snaps into sense and backs off. She picks her up and Mathew does too and they set her on the table.
I'm guessing she's the doctor and she uses little tools to check her out. I growl and they both look at me.
"Wait." She looks at my mates neck and sees two bites on the neck.
"What have you guys done." She says