Chapter 10

***AXEL'S POV***

Ugh. I can't take it. Rosalind's scent drives me insane. I can't stay away from her. But I have to, for Sky's sake. Besides it wouldn't be fair to Sky... She had me first. I'm running out of time. I still need to decide on them. Th black Ash Lycan pack is already trying to contact me. I don't know if I can break both of their hearts like that. Especially Sky.
"Hey um where are the girls?" I ask
"Axel why are you so obsessed with them??!" My sister yells
There is a long pause before her eyes widen and she puts her hands over her mouth.
"Look it's not that bad."
Savannah walks away from me in shock. Crap.
I call Sky and invite her over to my house. At least one last time.

***SKY'S POV***

I step out of my car and knock on the front door. Ax opens the door and kisses me right away. I didn't get to take my shoes off because he picks me up with my legs wrapped behind him. I hold onto his neck and aggressively make out while he walks up the stairs. He throws me onto his bed. He slams the door shut and attacks me with the hottest mouthwatering tongue kisses. He rips my shirt off and starts kissing my neck. Oh I've been waiting for this moment for soooo long. He takes about 4 seconds to take my black lace bra off. Funny I wasn't even planning to wear it.
"Oh god you're so gorgeous." He mumble in his breaths
He pulls my pants and shoes of and now I'm just left with underwear on.
He kisses me with his tongue and moves down slowly down. And sooner or later, we mate.

***SKY'S POV***

I wake up to his kiss on my cheek. I smile and turn over. God he's gorgeous. My core is a little sore from yesterday but it was so good. I'm glad I had my first time with him. I love him. I want to stay with him forever.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm perfect. Never been better."

***AXEL'S POV***

I mated with Sky. I can't mark her yet because she's not a where wolf and plus, I haven't chosen yet. Sky left to town and I'm on my way to her house. I get out the car and knock on the door. Nana lets me in and I pretend that I don't know where Sky is.
"Is Sky here?"
"Well no she's out in town."
"Ok... Can check on Rose."
"Sure go ahead."
I walk up the stairs and softly knock. I hear a faint 'come in' and I step inside.
"Hey."
"Hey Axel."
Her soft sweet voice makes my heart melt. And those sparkling crystal blue eyes don't help at all.
"May I sit?"
"Sure."
I sit down and we stare. She's staring at my lips the entire time and can't help but press into them. I lean forward and she puts her arms around my neck. As we kiss aggressively. Every time she touches my skin, sweet Rose... Her connection with me is different than Sky's.
My wolf takes over me and I grab her from the waist. A moan escapes her mouth. And she starts undressing. I take my shirt off and i mate with her.
I cause a sharp pain on her neck. At this point, my wolf had totally taken over. I marked her. I'm too busy mating with my mate to notice the door had opened and someone was inside.

I look towards the door and I see Sky. She's standing there, eyes drowning with tears and she whispers,
"Ax?..."
Shit what have I done. I pull my pants on and run after her. She runs outside and I'm shirtless.
"Please Sky! Stop come back, I couldn't control myself!!"
I'm ruined. Sky had jumped into her car and run off. I drop to my knees, knowing then, I didn't have a choice anymore. I hear Rose right behind me and she comes to my side and I look at her. She's wearing my t shirt that I left on Sky's bed.
"What have I done?" I say