Chapter 18

***MATHEW'S POV***

I'm so happy for us. I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. We are finally going to be a family. I walk into my room and I need to quench the yearn to ask about Sky and Axel.

"Hey uh, do you mind if i ask you something?"

"Um yeah.." She says

"Ok well... What's wrong with you and my brother?" I need to know right away before I rip his head off.

"Ugh. Bad history... Well he used to be my mate. And um... I caught him having an affair with my sister...."

"Oh... Dear. Honey it's fine. I'll rip his head off later.." I mumble

"Babe. Don't get over dramatic. it's in the past. Please just let it go. I already did."

"All right. I'm sorry. Yeah you're right. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"Ok" she says

I go downstairs and I see my brother. I'm raging like never before right now. I walk up to him and I grab his shirt, making him drop his sandwich.

"What hell is wrong with you???!" I yell

"Wha-what the heck are you talking about?!" He yells back

"You hurt my mate!!!!" I throw him into the wall.

I start to walk towards him and think of tearing his skull into millions of pieces. As soon as I reach him, my father walks in.

"What in damns hell is going on?" He says firmly

I turn towards him,
"He hurt my mate father." I say

"Well... Save the fight for later, I'm having a meeting with snow leopard pack's alpha and Luna." He says

"Yes alpha." I bow and so does Ax

He leaves and I give Ax the angriest look I can and leave. I go upstairs to comfort Sky. I open the door and walk in.
I sigh. I love her so much. She means more to me than the entire world.

"Hey um, I want to know how my grandparents are doing.'and my parents. They all probably think I'm dead."

"Of coarse babe. But... I don't think my dad wants any outside connection with you and your sister."

"Oh... Wait, if your dad was so angry and wanted revenge, then why didn't he kill us already? Why is he holding us captive here?"

"Well, my dad wanted to hurt your parents. See like you said, they probably think you're dead. He never wanted to hurt you two. Nor did he want to hurt me and my brother, by killing you and your sisters."

"Oh..."

I hug her and I rub her belly.

"It's ok baby Bella. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

"Haha, Bella?" She asKs

"Yea. What do you think?"

"I think it's ok."

"O.K. ???"

"Sorry, I like Anna."

"That's not bad..." I laugh as she playfully hits me.

All of a sudden, the door slams open, it's Axel.

"We have to go!!! NOW."

"What's going on???" I ask

"Silver Moon Pack is attacking. Along with the Snow Leopard Pack."

"sh1t.... Come Sky." I grab her hand and we bolt down the stairs. I have to put her somewhere they won't expect to find her.
I see my father and other pack members scurrying around.

"Dad!" He stops and looks at me.
"Is it true?" I ask

He nods and walks over to me, looking at Sky.

"You mus'nt let them get her." I nod and look at her.

He then carries on and I run to the basement with her. I then remember the cells are there.
"Wait. I can't put you here. They'll probably think that we're holding you prisoner down there. We have to go back up."

I drag her back all the way upstairs, Into my room. I close the door and I lock it for now.
"It's going to be ok. I'm going to stay with you for now."

I shut all blinds, making it dark. I sit under the window and I keep peeking underneath the blind to see when the arrive.

***SKY'S POV***

"When should we tell your dad?"

"Oh-.... Um I don't know, when ever you feel comfortable."

"I'm pretty comfortable."

"Not now though... Right?"

"Well yeah, obviously. I mean I would like him to know just in case if I were to- you know... Get kidnapped by my pack or something."

"Wait. You actually think that might happen??"

"Well, no not that it's just that, you never know.."

"Please Sky. Don't think like that. I not going to let anybody, lay a finger on you. Okay?"

"Okay.." I know what's right for me. This entire 17 years of my life, my parents have been preparing for the worst. I'm not going to let all my pain and misery go to waste. I deserve to be with my family.