Meet n' greet

SKY'S POV***

We step inside the big red doors and the fresh scent of home and wood flies out. I look at him, expecting him to say something.
"You don't have to take your shoes off."
He grins. I take my shoes off anyway. At least it makes my outfit look a little less like a hobo's.
As soon as I slip the second shoe off, an older woman followed by a younger one come running towards us.
"Oh there he is! My boy!"
Axel blushes in embarrassment while she gives him hugs and multiple kisses. The younger girl, maybe in her really early 20's smiles and shakes my hand.
"Hi I'm Savannah, the pack omega, nice to meet you Sky. We've heard a lot about you."
I'm not really sure if I heard her right but... What? Omega? Isn't that a wolf pack thing from the movies?
I notice a long scar from her temple stretching down to the apple of her cheek.
"Nice to meet you Savannah." I say with a polite smile when the older lady looks towards me.
"Well hello there! I've finally met our future Luna!"
"Mom!" Axel shouts
Axel's mom looks at him confused and finally figured it out, what ever it was.
"Oh! Well I'm so sorry about that, I'm Axel's mother, Theresa."
Savannah opens her eyes wide and puts her hands over her mouth, in shock.
"I'm sorry Axel. I mean um, I'm Axel's sister..."
I grin and look at Axel not knowing what to do next.
"Well then let's go to the living room." He says
I suit myself on the red leather couch. Damn this place is nice.
"So Axel,"
"Yea babe?"
Woah, he hasn't called me anything but my name since we met. ..okay... I'll just go with the flow then.
"So.. Do you have a father? Or..."