chapter 12

Axel's wolf up in the picture!❤️

**SKY'S POV***

I called nana about a couple hours ago and I get my moms address. It's eight at night and I'm still driving, still traumatized with what had just happened earlier today. I can never trust him again.
I'm only 5 minutes away from my destination.
This is is. I'm finally going to meet my parents that were told to me as dead.

I've been waiting for this since the day I found out they were alive.
I pull out of the highway onto a dirt road. Gosh I'm so nervous. I hope my moms pretty. I pull up in front of a house, bigger than Axel's. I get out of the car and slowly walk towards the house. I don't know what my parents were trying to keep me and my sister 'safe'. It looks pretty safe here. The lights are on in there.

I approach the front door and before I could knock, two gigantic body-builders opened the door.
"Who are you?" One of the men said with a husky voice
"I'm Sky..."
Both men look at each other.
"Sky, Everett??"
"Umm yeah."
One of the men aggressively grab my arm and drag me inside.
"Hey!- wha- let go of me!!"
They pull me into a small room that looks like sort of an office.
"Alpha, we found this girl. She claims to be Sky Everett."
Man in a chair spins clockwise to face us. As soon as he looks his eyes widen and the pen in his hand drops. He starts walking towards us.
"Let go of her." He demands
The man lets for of my arm leaving a red mark. I rub it with my other hand.
"Sky??" The man asks
"Ummm yeah that's me..."
"O goodness Sky! Where have you been!"
He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. I'm guessing he's my dad?
"Leilani!!!!!!!" He yells
Soon enough a woman runs into the room and gasps. Holy Jesus that's my mom! She's gorgeous. Just like me...
"Mom?!"
"My babyyy!!!!" She yells
We run into a tight hug and we don't let go. Some memories are starting to come back to me. After about five minutes of hugs and kisses we go into the living room. She sits me down.
"So I'm guessing you have a lot of questions to ask huh?" She says.
"Lots!" I laugh
"That's fine. So um what are you doing here so early?"
"What do you mean early?"
"Well.... You're grandma didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what..?"
"Oh dear. Why did you leave your grandma's?"
"Well, it was... Just... A love situation."
"With a boy?"
"Mom... Can we talk about something else please."
"Oh yes, I'm sorry. So your grandparents never told you why you didn't live with us?"
"Well.. My entire life they've been telling me that you're dead. And then I found out you weren't like two weeks ago. But when I asked them why I was living with them they said that you guys were, protecting us? What are you guys protecting us from that's so serious?"
"Ok well... Long story. Your father once a long time ago fell in love with a woman... Not me though. So they were mates and let's just say that she betrayed him, and fell in love with another man, who just so happens to be an alpha Lycan. That's when your father fell in love with me. And in order to hurt that alpha,... You're father killed his luna and the two sons they had. Now that alpha has been planning to get revenge and it's been planned during your entire 15 years of living away from us. You see, we were keeping you two safe because we knew he would want to get you and your sister. And tomorrow... They will come for war, and especially... To get you And your sister. I was supposed to contact your grandparents once the war was over, so that it was safe to see our babies again."
"So this entire 15 years, you've been keeping us away to protect us from someone?"
"Well yes, but that someone is not just someone. He is an alpha of the strongest Lycan pack on earth. We didn't want to risk anything."
"But they're coming tomorrow? H-how am I going to be safe??"
"Well it's too late to leave, they'll just follow your scent. So we'll keep you safe with our strongest pack guards."
"Pack? Wait you have a pack?"
"Oh right. Another thing I have to tell you. Your entire family, including your sister, are were wolves."
"No fricking way!! Really?! That's awesome! Wait am I one too?"
"Well- um- I'm so sorry honey but, you're the only one who didn't turn out as one. I'm so sorry sweety."
"Oh- that's ok.."
"But you do have a power, you know that right?"
"What kind of power?"
"You can control and speak to nature. A gift from the moon goddess. After I gave birth to you and your sister, the moon goddess spoke to me. She apologized because she couldn't give you the gift of a were wolf because, she said you're too strong to be. That if you were one, you would be a Lycan. And she said that your soul was way too pure to be Lycan."
"Woah."
"Yeah I know pretty cool right?"
**
I laugh and she brings me upstairs to her room and tucks me in. Wow these sheets are soft. A lot softer than Axel's.
"Goodnight baby girl. Don't worry youll be safe tomorrow."
She kisses me goodnight and I smile at the fact that I should have been getting these kisses practically my entire life.

***AXEL'S POV***

I took Rose to my house, because clearly we're ,mates. I lay down next to her in my bed, where I made out with Sky the first time I took her here.
"Babe, don't think about her. I mean she's not even a were wolf so she can't reall feel the same pain you do."
"I know it's just that.. I betrayed her. I've never betrayed any one before."
"Excuse me? So you're saying that when we mated it was a mistake?!"
"Well no, that's not what I'm saying babe. I love you. More than Sky."
"Promise?" She gives a cheeky grin.
"Promise." I say with all my heart