Chapter 22

***MATHEW'S POV***

We start to reach the Amron forest and I can smell my brother by now. I look straight ahead of me to see my pack's strongest guys all huttled on top of Axel.

"Get off him." I say firmly

They get off and Axel slowly stands up. His face is crinkled and he holds his arm.

"Axel." I say

"What the hell?" I ask. I'm trying so hard not to rip his organs out one by one. I have to find and answer to all of this right now. Then I'll kill him.

"Well... She has to come with me..." He says

"No, she doesn't. Why do you think so?"

"Well... We're all a family now." He says

"What are you talking about?" I say

"Oh..." His eyes widen and a freakish smile creeps from ear to ear.

"She didn't tell you?" He says with a laugh

"No..." I say fuming with anger

He starts to uncontrollably laugh and I run to him, grabbing his neck and picking him up.

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR ILL SHRED YOU INTO MILLIONS OF PIECES!!!!!" I yell

Soon enough I can see Sky running out the door.

"Mathew!!!" She says as runs to me.

I feel so much more relieved seeing her. I let go of him and and I grab her hand as she runs behind me.

"Tell me now." I say

"Well well well... Looks like mommy came to the meeting." He says

I look back at Sky and and her face loosens as she looks at Axel.

"Excuse me?" I ask him

"What did you just call my mate?" At this point I'm so confused and angry

"Oh... This is the fun part. Well you see-"

"Wait." Sky says

He quickly stops talking and he snaps his head towards her.

"What's the matter Mom?" He says

I look again at Sky. I see a long strand of sweat as it drips off her jawline. Her face is pale and she doesn't look right. It's like she's... Stalling him or something.

"Sky?" I ask

"What's he talking about? What's going on?" I say letting go of her hand and taking a few steps back.

She starts to tear and brings her hands to her face she falls onto her knees and I go down to her level grabbing her.

"Babe!! What's wrong?!" I ask

She sniffles a few times and she looks up at me. Her eyes are puffy and red.

"I-I'm carrying a pup, and she's not yours." She starts to uncontrollably cry and I slowly stand up turning towards Axel.

I clench my fists and I swing at him when he blocks it with his strong hand and punches me in the gut, making me stumble backward.

"Little, little brother... You poor thing." I can see him walk over to Sky from the corner of my eye.

"Get the hell away from her." I say

I grunt and turn to my side. He has Sky pinned on her back, holding her neck. She looks at me and struggles.

"Get off her right now!!" I yell

I slowly stand up.

"Or what?" He asks grinning

"I'll kill you." I say

A sudden whimper comes from Sky, and I feel an exrutiating pain sittI quickly look down to her.
Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open, yelping in pain.
I can see Axel's hand, his claws inside of her stomach.

Shit.

I switch to my wolf, I run and tackle him as hard as I can. We land about 6 feet Way from Sky. I need to keep him away from her. I bite into his neck, knocking him unconscious.

I run to Sky all crinkled in pain. I switch back to normal and pick her up bridal style as she clutches the bloody wound in her lower stomach. I run as fast as I can inside the house. I lay her down on the couch and I ravage through my aunt's medical potions.

She cries as I yell to her,

"It's ok baby! Just hold on, you're gonna be fine!!"

I pull out all the bottles out of the chest until I fall upon one particular bottle that I recognize. I pull out the purple bottle shaped as a moon and read the instructions.

***read carefully!***

Wolf's bane arcus elixir~

One sip of this, and all wounds and poisons will disappear... Only works on werewolves.

BEWARE~

Pregnant females are at risk of permanent damage.

I ignore the warning label and run straight to Sky before she bleeds to death. The baby is probably dead anyways.

"Here, drink." I say as I hold her head up with one hand.

She takes a sip or two and I lay her head back down. I take her hand off the wound and I lift her blood drenched shirt. She cringes as I lift her shirt over the wound. On the little lump where the baby was, there are four big claw stabs. They're pretty deep.

"I'm gonna call some people over here ok?" I ask her

She nods quickly and I run outside, getting into my howl position. I howl in my most desperate voice I can. I run back inside to comfort my mate when I realize that... I don't remember seeing Axel outside.