Secrets

Hello people! Hope you guys had a panic attack the chapter before! 😂👌🏼lol I don't mean it in a bad way. Anyways, this chapter will be all about Sky's sister! So read carefully.  Shout out to my sis BRIANNA😘❤️👌🏼

***SKY'S POV***

I go downstairs and grab Axel's hand and see his worried face. He sensed my emotions.
"Can you please excuse us?"
"Sure." Theresa says
I hold Axel's hand and rush out the back door. We speed walk into the woods and go by the river. I sit down with him.
"What's going on Sky?" He says
I break down into tears.
"My sister. I have a sister and I need to find her. Please we need to go get her."
" hold, hold on I don't understand you. You said you, have a sister? Really?"
I nod and he hugs me, holding my head to his chest.
"But she's, she's living in horrible condition! I don't know where she is, she's with some guy and we need to go get her Axel please!"
"Okay okay babe relax we'll get her. I promise. Okay?"
I nod and kiss him. I feel Sparks and they've never been so strong.
"Um Sky?"
I wipe tears away and answer,
"Huh?"
"There's something you need to know about me."
"Oh great more news. Is it good or bad?"
"Well depends how you put it."
"Oh no."
"Why what's wrong?"
"No it's just that I'm very narcissistic."
"Oh. That's fine. It's not that bad. Anyways um. Ok this might sound just a bit crazy. Please don't freak in out. I'm a... Wherewolf. And my entire family kind of is too."
I sit there in shock with the Moment of truth flooding my brain. Is he serious? This makes a little sense. His family was always funky... Including him.Wait. This better not be a prank because I'm so not in the mood right now.
"Hit me." He says
"Excuse me?"
"Hit me!" He yells
"Ok! Okay jeez don't yell."
"Sorry." He says
I smack him across the face.
"Are you serious?"
"What now?"
"Harder Sky."
I smack him real hard across the face make his head turn  the full 180*. A loud fictional growl come out of his throat and he steps back, making me scoot back a little too. In the middle of no where this amazing transformation happens. I can't believe it. It's like seeing God right in front of my eyes.This ashy-looking black fur spreads across his body and he forms into a bigger dog shaped figure. He stretches and looks at me. I sit there in shock not knowing if this is a dream. He starts taking steps towards me. He comes close enough to my hand and nudges it with his furry
forehead. I pet his head and its sooooo soft omg.
"Uhhhh Axel?"
His wolf head looks up and damn its those same hazel eyes.
"Ok so um this is awesome and everything but uh, are you like strong?"
Axel changes back into human form... Naked. Butt naked. Just like in the movies.
"Ok do you want me to get you like clothes or something.." I say looking away
"Sure but, why did you ask if I was strong. Of course I am."
Axel sits next to me and puts one hand over my shoulder.
"Ok you're pretty confident arent you?"
He laughs and shakes his head.
"Do you need me to help you get your sister or not?"
I sigh and turn around.
"Don't you need clothes first?"
"It's fine you can ride my wolf. It's quicker than a car. We can cut through the woods. Just try to get me a belonging of her's."
"Um ok. You wait here."
I rush into the house and nana is already downstairs.
"Where's Axel?" Savannah asks
"He's, he's waiting for me. We're gonna leave town for a little."
I just remembered that Axel said his entire family is a pack. His sister said she's the omega. I need to do research or learn from Axel all the positions in a pack or do something because I feel like such a noob.
"Nana please come to the kitchen."
Nana follows and looks at me worried.
"I need something that belongs to my sister."
Nana smiled like she knew what was going on. She opened the door to the basement, went down, and came back up with a little lamb. Omg this thing is so cute. It has a little blue bow around its neck. "This belonged to her when you guys were still living together."
Nana starts tearing up and I take the doll and hug her.
"It's going to be ok nana. I'm gonna get her."
I leave out the back door and run to him knowing that nana wasn't going to stop me from getting her. Nana knows that I'm brave enough to save the sister I never met. I reach Axel and he's already in wolf form. I feel so safe around him. He starts galloping towards me and I crouch down close to the floor holding out the doll.
He sniffs it and his pupal size starts fluctuating like crazy.
Finally he tilts on his side and I put one leg over him. As soon as I sit, he takes off. I grab onto the fur of his neck and smile. This is really fun. He's going about 30 miles per hour which is probably as fast as our car would have gone on the road. He runs for about 5 minutes before heading on to the main road towards town. I know he's trying hard to follow the scent because she's my sister. Yes I'm glad she's close. Ax takes a swift turn and my heart sinks. What? She's not living in the town? Omg I hope she's ok. Soon enough we reach a different looking forest. There are mushrooms everywhere. This must be the east forest. We reach a small old looking house and slow down. Axel stops right in front of the house and I get off.
"Here?" I ask
He nods his big furry head
I start stepping towards the door and look at Axel. He looks back at me the same way and then at the door. He steps right by me and then I feel safe enough to knock. I knock and wait a few moments before someone opens the door.
"Now what in the hell do you want?"
A saggy gross hillbilly says and looks at me with the most disgusted look ever. Ugh this is horrible. He spits onto the floor by my feet only to notice Axel by my side in massive wolf mode. The hill billy stumbles back closing the door. I put my foot between the door and Axel jumps into the door, knocking the door down. I run inside and ughh it smells horrible in here. I see Axel pinning him down, growling straight into his face.
"Where's the girl?!" I scream
"I'm not gonna tell you!" He yells back
Axel barks loudly into his face making him surrender.
"Ok ok she's upstairs!"
I run upstairs faster than I've ever run before. I make it to the first room and open the door. There's a girl laying on the bed with her hands tied to the head board of the bed.
"Oh my-"
I walk over to the side and brush the messy hair off her face. OH MY JESUS. Long brown hair, long eye lashes, a nice butt, and beautiful full lips. she looks... Exactly like me...it's her. It has to be her. This is my sister.
"Hey, hello, please wake up. We have to go."
I struggle to get her to open her eyes. She's definitely alive because I can see and hear her heavy breath. She finally opens her eyes and looks at me confused.
"Please hurry and get up. I'll explain later. Just please stand up, you're safe now."
Shes still looking at me like I have five heads.
Jesus what happened to her.
She slowly starts to get up and I realize her arms are still tied. I quickly untie the rope and hold her hands to help her up. As soon as she stands up she then realizes. The same that I did. We look exactly alike. I grab her hand and run downstairs with her.
Axel still has him pinned down and looks up at us. We stand still and my sister looks at Axel like this is a dream. I understand her...
"I know.. It's weird, please can we get out of here Ax?"
I run out the door with my sister and once we're outside I hear a faint scream... And silence.
"What's your name?" I ask
"Who- who are you?" She says
"I'm your sister, Sky. Please tell me what your name is."
"My names Rose, it's Rosalind."