Chapter 24

***SKY'S POV***

Soon enough I can see some people enter the house. My vision goes fuzzy and I can hear  and echo of yelling and screaming. I start to feel so sleepy and black out.

***later***

I wake up and look down at my stomach, nothing hurts anymore. My wound is clean and i look fine. I look to my right and gasp. Everyone is lying on the floor, lifeless. Soaked in blood. Including Mathew.... I can see someone standing in the doorway. It's Axel. He suddenly starts running straight at me. I cover my eyes and i scream as loud as I can.

***MATHEWS POV***

I put my hand on her forehead.

"Is she going to be ok?" I ask nurse Jackie

"Yes, might take a bit of time though."

"What do you mean? Didn't the potion cure her?"

"Yes but we need her here on IV until we can make sure that no serious damage lingers." She says

I sigh and sit down. I rub the temples of my forehead when suddenly a scream comes from Sky and she quickly sits up. Nurse Jackie and I both run to her side.

"Sky!" I yell

She hyperventilates as I rub her back.

"Hey... You're up." I say

"Sky lay down." Nurse Jackie says.

Sky lays down and closes her eyes. Nurse Jackie checks her blood pressure and writes it down on a notepad.

I stay by Sky's side as she opens her eyes and looks down at her stomach.

"You're fine now babe." I say

She rubs her belly and looks at me with a confused face.

"I'm sorry, the baby... She didn't make it." I say looking into her eyes

She starts to tear and lays back down.

Nurse Jackie walks over and puts her hand on Sky's shoulder.

"It's ok Sky...since you were born normal, your baby was a were wolf, you unfortunately wouldn't have made it during birth." She says

Sky sniffles and I pull the chair closer to her and sit down.

***3 hours later***

I yawn and close my eyes. I start to drift off to sleep when all of a sudden there is a knock on the door. I jump up and rub my face.

"Who is it." I say effortlessly

"Mathew, we deliver news." A member of the pack says

"Well... Come in." I say not realizing that the situation could be serious

"Axel broke loose... About fifteen minutes ago. We're trying to track him. And unfortunately he has killed Rose on his way out." He says

My eyes grow wide and I stand up slowly. I look at Sky who is peacefully sleeping and turn to the pack member.

"Find him. Now." I say firmly

"Guard the house. And when you find him,... Kill him." I say

The pack member bows and sprints off to spread my command. I don't really know why he's taking command from me and not my father.

***ROSALIND'S POV***

I quickly stand up as I can see the pack guards run towards Sky and Axel. They tackle Axel to the ground and he lets go of Sky. I'm stilled shocked why she chose to save me. After what I've done to her, she shouldn't have forgiven me.

I stand up and run. I run into the woods and I run as fast as I can. Soon enough I reach the pack house and run inside. I run to the first person I can find. It's a muscular pack member. I run into him and he turns around with a confused face.

"Please! Help me! My sister is being attacked by Axel and and he- almost killed me! Please you have to go get her!" I yell

Soon enough other members come into the room and they sit me down on the couch.

"Where did it take place?" One of the guys ask

"Um in front of the... The um cottage." I say

They all look at each other and most of them leave.

"It's ok you're safe here. You can stay here for now. Come upstairs we have a room for you." One of them say

I follow the guy upstairs and I go into my room, shutting and locking the door. I'm honestly so scared right now.

Axel kidnapped me from my actual home. My original pack house. It was early in the morning when I went down to the kitchen. I heard a noise in the living room.
I remember turning around and there he was. He grabbed me by the Neck and I blacked out.

All of a sudden I can hear yelling and screaming. It's only been about ten minutes. I run to the door and unlock it. I'm really hoping its Sky, I'm so worried about her. I walk into the hallway, trying to listen.

"Hurry get the nurse!" Mathew yells.

As soon as I hear mathew's voice, I know this is a matter of my sister. I could hear the fear and anxiety in his voice. I bolt  towards the door and I unlock it. I need to find my sister and I need to apologize to her. I step out into the hallway and prepare myself to run down the stairs. I suddenly feel a sharp pinch in my neck. I stop, eyes wide open. I slowly move my hands up and feel the object that makes me unable to breathe. I can taste blood now, and I feel lightheaded. I watch as the blood drips to the floor.

I see all black and I can feel all my muscles and bones just give up. I close my eyes as I feel myself fall to the floor.