Chapter 22

***SKY'SPOV***

It's been two days since Mathew has had guards protecting the cottage. They had already fixed the broken door. Mathew has been back and forth...-protecting me and searching for his brother. I heard that he's not at the pack house and hasn't been back since he left to come find me.

This is the first time Axel has threatened me. I'm not so surprised that he was going to threaten me at some point.

I'm not going to tell Mathew. About the baby. I don't know yet if I'm going to keep it. I'm afraid he won't love me the same.

"Sky you okay?." Mat says walking In

"Yeah I'm fine." I say sitting up from the bed

"Good. I'm not letting you out the house until we find him." He says

"I know.." I sigh

***seven weeks later***

I sit down on the couch and chew my pizza. Ebony has been living with the Lycan pack this whole time. It's not safe for her here, even if it's her nephew.

I start to watch tv when I hear a sudden roar outside. I sit frozen... Eyes wide, and I slowly turn my head toward the window. Oh. My. God..

It's Axel... Holding my, my sister captive in the yard.

"Come on Sky!! Get out here or I'll rip your poor little sister's throat out!!" He yells

A shiver runs down my spine. The guards stand still because they know that if they attack him, he'll kill her.

I slowly stand up, walking towards the window to make sure what I'm seeing is true.

Now, my sister's life depends on my actions.

I carefully walk towards the front door, unlocking all four locks. I open it... Low and behold... He gives me that creepy smile.

"Ah... There she is, my sweet, sweet Skylar." He says

"What do you want?" I ask

"Hmm... What do I want?" He asks himself

My sister is struggling to breathe because he has her neck in an armlock.

"I want you to come with me... And I'll let your sister go."

"Okay... What do you want with me?" I ask

"Oh, just a simple... Happily ever after with you..." He smiles

I am about to say yes but something inside me... Is disagreeing.

It's my wolf... She's saying no... She's saying that I shouldn't save my sister because she hurt me when she stole my mate. It hurt my wolf too.

I can't say no, my sister is family.

"Okay." I say

"I'll do it. Let my sister go." I say firmly

I can see the surprised look on my sister's face. She probably expected me to turn on her. I won't. I'm not a back stabber like her.

"Alright.." He lets got of her, making her fall to the ground.

He looks at me a little surprised as well but it quickly fades.

"Let's go." He walks towards me and grabs my hand.

He ties rope behind my back around me and around my hands.

"Now don't try anything, I have worthless little Mathew tied up with my other Wolfie friends."

"Wait what!??" I yell and jump a little

"Hey!! Relax." He says very firmly.

I grunt and he pulls me along. I look behind at the guards and they look at me waiting for some type of signal to attack. I give them a helpless look and they quickly read my body language. They switch to their wolves and run past my sister, still on the floor.

The reach us and the biggest one jumps at us. Axel turns around, letting go of me. I fall backwards, since being tied up, I loose my balance and fall to the floor with a thump.

I purposely fall on my side, not wanting to hurt the baby.

I grunt as I see one of the guards get to me, ripping the rope open with its claws. I stand up and carefully, the wolf runs with me, by my side.

I get into the house and I go into the basement. I need relaxation and silence to mind link my mate.

'Mathew!! Are you okay?'

No answer

'Mathew!!!!!' I yell louder

'sky?' He asks

'Yes Mat, yes it's me. Are you okay?' I ask

'Yeah... I was knocked out for a little. I just got up.' He says

'Sky my brother is on his way to the house. Please tell the guards. And get to safety.' He says

'Mathew...he already came.' I say

'What?!!! Sky where are you?!' He yells

'Mat I'm fine, I'm in the basement... He held my sister captive and I went with him in order to save her. But thanks to your guards I'm safe.'

'Oh... Wow, ok babe. Wait why was he holding your sister captive? Isn't she his mate?'

'Oh um... She uh... She rejected him..' I say

'Why?' He asks

'He um... He hit her.' I say quickly

'Oh ok. I'm sorry.' He says

'It's ok.' I say

I can't tell him. I don't know when to tell him. I don't think I will.