CHAPTER 1

One day, your grandmother gives you a special necklace. It's a gemstone surrounded by many diamonds, with a gold chain. She searched all the places no one dared go in order to find this for you. You are 5 years old by the time she gives this to you.

Your P.O.V

Grandmother: *Puts necklace around your neck. 

y/n: "Thank you."

Grandmother: "This will protect you from any harm of the world, even outside of it."

y/n: "where you get it?"

Grandmother: "Please don't ask, all that matters is that you are safe. Nothing can or will harm you."

Tears start running down from your grandmother's eyes, she throws both of her arms over you and starts to cry for real. Then you begin to cry too.

Grandmother: "Promise *sob* me something, ok y/n. she says while crying."

y/n: "yes grandma?"

Grandmother: "Never be too trustworthy, you'll never know when someone could hurt you behind your back. TRUST NO ONE! *more crying* That necklace i just gave you..."

y/n: "what about it?" i stare into her eyes

Grandmother: "It has more power than you'll think, YOU will have more power than you think. NEVER EVER TAKE OFF THIS NECKLACE! And in the future, you will discover something about yourself, you understand? "

y/n: "no i don't, what is so special about this necklace? What will happen to me? What will I discover?"

Grandmother: "You'll see. But remember... trust yourself, only yourself, be brave, be kind, have courage, believe in what you want to believe. "

Suddenly, her arms release me, and grandma falls to the ground.

Y/n: "GRANDMA!! GRANDMA!! WAKE UP! PLEASE!"

Grandmother lies motionless on the ground.

y/n: "GRANDMA NOO! *cries heavily* GRANDMA DON'T LEAVE ME! GRANDMA!" *heavy sobs*

7 YEARS LATER

You are 12 years old and you just finished the sixth grade and now it's summer. Your parents are sending you to Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay with your cousins Dipper and Mabel for the whole entire summer. You have already packed your things, rode the bus to Gravity Falls, and arrive in front of the mystery shack. 

END OF CHAPTER ONE

(see you next chapter)