CHAPTER 3

--time skip to the next day--

Your P.O.V.

Me: "Morning guys!"

Bill: "good morning y/n!"

Mabel: "GOOD MORNING!"

Me: "Whoa...is she always like that?"

Bill: "sadly yes."

Grunkle Stan makes us Waffles. Dipper is still asleep cuz he spent all night reading his journal. 

-five hours later- 

Mabel: "Y/n....."*smirks at me*

Me: "yea wazzup."

Mabel: "Do you have a boyfriend?...."*starts to giggle*

I throw  a pillow at her and I chase her around the house and it started turning into a game of tag. Bill joined the game and he became "it." I ran around a corner and Bill appear and accidentally ran into his arms. We stood there for a few seconds then I pulled away. Dipper saw it and turned so red in jealousy but no one seemed to notice but Mabel.

Mabel: "Awww you jelly..." *giggles.

I turn around. "jealous about what?" I ask.

Dipper: "Nothing."

Mabel: "So...y/n? Do you have a boyfriend?"

I just stood there silently for five seconds. then I finally answered.

me: "I did, but things didn't work out..."

-Flashback- 

You're on the streets with your boyfriend in the middle of the night just walking around seeing buildings, skies, etc. 

Boyfriend: "So....uh...what you wanna talk about?.."

Me: "I don't know."

Boyfriend: "Well, I...."

Three guys come out and start to attack us. My boyfriend ran and left me to escape the three men.

Me: "NO DONT LEAVE ME!" I yell at him.

Boyfriend: *turns around, then turns back to continue running*

I look back at the three men and then ran as fast as I could.

-Back to Reality-

Mabel: " Really? what happened?"

Me: "I kinda don't wanna talk bout it. "

Bill: "Well, what ever it was, I'm sorry things didn't work out."

-Time skip to night-

Bill's P.O.V.

I wake up in the middle of the night and I heard Someone go down stairs. I get out of bed and see y/n. 

Y/n: *turns around and lightly screams, then drops glass* Bill you scared me!

me: "Sorry, sorry. What are you doing?"

Y/n: "Getting some water. What a re you doing down here?"

Me: "Uh.... *tries to think of excuse*"

y/n: "Oh well, whatever, let's get back to sleep."

Me: "Yea you're right."

We both get back to bed, but I can't fall asleep. All I could think about is y/n. I think I might have a crush on her? Do I?  -few hours later- I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP! Then I heard y/n murmuring in her sleep. All I could hear is, "Don't leave me! Don't leave me!" repeatedly. I go and get a look at her dream. There are three men surrounding y/n. One of them have a sack on his back. Then there's this other guy that seems to be her age, and just watches all that happens to y/n. Could that guy be her ex-boyfriend? Is this what y/n never wanted to talk about? I leave her dream and then look at her. "I will never leave you." I whisper to her. I went back to bed and waited until the sun came up.

END OF CHAPTER 3

( seen you in the next chapter)