CHAPTER 4

-the next day-

Your P.O.V.

Me: "Guys, I'm gonna take a little walk in the forest, ok?"

"Sure." said Mabel, Bill, and Dipper at the same time.

I leave the Mystery Shack and went into the woods. I saw many interesting things but I being alone is kinda scaring me. I wish I took someone with me. I wish I told Bill with me. I'm not gonna lie, I think I like him. But does he like me? About ten minutes later, I heard something. It's coming from behind. I turn around to find a bunch of gnomes. At first I just stared in confusion. Who are they? What are they?

Gnome:" LOOK! IT'S A GIRL! MARRY ME AND ME OUR QUEEN!" *Digs in pocket and grabs wedding ring*

Me: "Oh God NO!" *turns around and run as fast as I can away from them*

Gnome: "COME BACK MY QUEEN!"

I just kept running. No turning back this time. At some point, I lost them. But then i realize.......I'm lost too. I can't find my way out. Now I regret being in the woods alone. I smell something burning...I look around and IT'S A FOREST FIREEE!!! I run as fast as I can in the other direction. I ran into a guy cuz I  didn't see where i was going. 

Guy:" Are you ok?!"

Me: "Yea, I'm fine." i say. Then i look at him, he looks familiar. "Wait, BRET!?!?!? IS THAT YOU?!?"

Bret: "Yea, that's me. But who are you?" He stares at me for a few seconds. "Y/N! IT'S YOU!!"

Bret is my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him because he left me on the night I really needed him. 

Me: "Why are you in Gravity Falls?"

Bret: "I am visiting my family for the summer."

Me: "Same here." after meeting Bret again, I forgot about the forest fire....AND OMG THE FOREST FIRE!! "Bret, we better run, NOW!"

We run as fast as we could through the woods and I end up finding the Mystery Shack. "YES WE'RE HERE!!" I scream in excitement. "Is this where you're staying for the summer?" asks Bret. "Yep." I answer. "Welp, I guess you have to go now. Ba Bye." I say to him. "No, not now, not yet at least." he says. "How come?" I ask. He brings my head towards his face and his lips lock with mine. I pulled away. "What?" he ask. I shake my head at him. "No Bret. We're over. As far as I know, we're only friends now." i tell him. "No why how come. Come on, I miss you. I promise I won't leave you ever again." says Bret. "No, we're over." I said then left. I realize that Dipper and Bill was watching this whole conversation...

Dipper's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. That guy tried to kiss her!

Bill: "WHO IS THAT GUY!?!?!?"

Bill and I run down stairs and see y/n walk inside.

Y/n: "Hi guys...please tell me you didn't see much...."

Bill: We didn't see much.

Y/n: *deep breath in relief*

Bill: "We just saw all of it." 

y/n: "oh....um...." *face turns bright pink*

Me: "Who is that guy!!! "

Y/n: "Calm down.. He's my ex-boyfriend. Why? You guys jelly?"

I start blushing until I got tomato red.

*Mabel comes*

Mabel:" HIIIIIII what I miss? "

Y/n: "Nothing. Hey, anyone wanna go up on the roof and watch the stars?"

Mabel: "YEA LET'S DO IT!"

Bill: "sure"

me: "ok."

We all get to the roof and stare at stars. 

Bill's P.O.V.

I sat down next to y/n and he looked at the stars with everyone else. Y/n fell asleep and her head is on my shoulder. She is just so cute when asleep. Dipper sees this happen and gives me the evil eye. Mabel is using her hands to make a heart shape at me and Y/n. I am melting so much inside cuz y/n is so adorable when she is sleeping. I grab her hand and hold it. Grunkle Stan calls us down for bed and I carried y/n to her bed. I decided to get in bed with her and be with y/n for the night. I wrapped my arms around her and then fall asleep.

-Next morning-

Your P.O.V.

I wake up and notice Bill's arms wrapped around me. Welp, I'm stuck now. I gently woke Bill up. 

Me: "Bill. Bill wake up."      *I shake him.* He is still not awake.  Wow, he's a deep sleeper. Um...I guess  I'll just go back to sleep.

-few hours later- 

Bill wakes me up. Finally he's awake.

Bill: "Good Morning y/n"  

Me: "good morning. Hey,um, why were you hugging me while we slept.

Bill: "Uh....I had a nightmare." he said while his face was blushing bright pink.

-in the afternoon-

Mabel's P.O.V. 

Me: "That's a pretty necklace. Where you get it?" I ask Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks. My grandmother gave it to me. I have no clue where she got it though. She said something about this thing having powers. And she also told me to never take if off. *starts tearing up*

Me: "What's wrong?" I ask her.

Y/n: "it's nothing. It's just that...*sob* she died after telling me all this."

Me: "Oh, I'm so sorry for you. But there is this dance coming up this Saturday. You wanna come? "

Y/n: "Um..sure."

Me: "Maybe someone might ask you and me to the dance..." *wink wink*

y/n: *starts laughing* "Who's gonna ask us weirdos?! "

Then we both start laughing out loud. 

-at night-

Bill's P.O.V.

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it tonight.

Me: "Y/n! Can I tell you something?"

Y/n comes running down stairs. "sure, what is it Bill?" she says. 

Me: "Y/n, Will you go to the dance with me?"

Y/n:" I....."

END OF CHAPTER 4 

IT'S A CLIFF HANGER!!!

(see you in the next chapter)