CHAPTER 8

---time skip to next morning, this was brought to you by Shmebulock--- SHOUT OUT OT MY BESTIE xXGravityFallsGirlXx!!!!! 

You, Dipper, Mabel, Bill, and Grunkle Stan are watching the news. 

Your P.O.V.

News Presenter: "This just in, 3 men rob a bank and killed two people. A man and a woman." *shows security footage.* 

I met those guys before...

Grunkle Stan: "Eh, they are OK at doing what they do. I can probably do better."

News Presenter: "This all happened yesterday in the afternoon. The two people that got murdered will now appear on the screen. *shows the two people*

I just broke inside...

Me: "Guys...those are my parents.." *tears start rolling down my face, that lead to a real cry* I run upstairs and land face down into my pillow and start crying, hard.

Bill: *runs after me* "Y/n! Wait! *he enters the room.*

Me: "Please, just...*sob* just....

Mabel and Dipper come.

Mabel: "Y/n!"

Me: "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! *cries heavily*

Mabel and Dipper leave the room, but they stay next to the door so they can eavesdrop on what's gonna happen.

Bill: "Y/n..."

Me: "WHAT!?!?"

Bill: *grabs me, cradles my head, and runs his hand down the back of my head.* "Shhhhh. Y/n, it's gonna be ok."

Me: "How Bill? HOW?!? My parents are dead, my grandparents are gone too. *cries heavily*

Bill: "At least you have me, Dipper, Mabel, and the others."

Me: I look up at him. We stare into each others eyes. "Your right. But there's one more thing."

Bill: "What is it?"

Me: " I kinda want revenge. I want to kill the guys that killed my parents."

Bill: "No."

Me: "What? Why?"

Bill:"It's not the right thing. Don't go through that path. Don't be that person."

Me: "But..."

Bill: "Say if you did kill them, what will happen next?  Your parents are just gonna magically appear? Is killing them gonna affect anything in anyway?"

Me: *silent* He's right.

Bill: "I thought so. Let's think of what might happen in the future, alright? Maybe better things may happen. Like...It's gonna be your birthday in four days."

Me: "Alright.."

--time skip to next day--

Your P.O.V. 

Right now, I'm kinda bored. It's 8: 37 A.M. Mabel and Dipper are still asleep and they probably won't wake up until 10:00. I decide to take a walk in the forest and this time, I'm gonna take someone with me. At this moment, Bill is the only one awake. 

Me: "Hey Bill. You wanna talk a walk in the woods with me? I don't wanna get lost alone again..like I did last time.." *thinking back to when that happened*

Bill: "Sure, let's go." *smiles*

We walk into the woods and look at the creatures and plants around us. Bill taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and see him holding a rose. He gives it to me then smiles. I blush and turn bright pink. About an hour later, I decided it was time to go back to the Mystery Shack. "No, wait! Before we go.." says Bill. He holds my hand and leans towards me putting his lips against mine. I started feelign this sensation I have never felt before in my entire life. It was a very passionate and heart warming kiss. But the next thing I know....My world blacks out...

END OF CHAPTER 8

(see you guys in the next chapter)