CHAPTER 24

Bill's powers get sucked into the spell removers and then he collapses to the ground...

Me: "BILL!!!" I rush over to him. "NO BILL!! BILL PLEASE BILL WAKE UP!! BILL!!!" Tears begin to rush down my face from my eyes. I look towards Jake. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" Rage builds up inside of me. So hard. So Irritating...it burns. I Throw a huge blue fireball at him.

Jake: "WHAT?!? HOW DID YOU GET YOUR POWERS BACK?!? HAVE I SPRAYED YOU WITH THE WRONG BOTTLE?!?"

Me: "THAT DOESN'T MATTER!! YOU KILLED BILL!!" I caused a meteor shower of fireballs to charge at Jake. God I hate that guy.

Jake: "STOP STOP ITS HURTS!"

Me: "THAT'S KIND OF THE POINT YOU IDIOT!" I shoot him into the he tube and then turn on the machine. Jake's powers get sucked into the machine and then he dies.

dipper: "Alright y/n he's gone, you can calm down now."
Me: "Bill is gone.....gone..."

Mabel: "It'll be alright y/n."

Suddenly, a blue fireball appears out of nowhere. Dipper, Mabel, and I took cover. After a few seconds the fire clears up and my dad appears.

Me: "dad?"

Father: "I sensed that you were in trouble! Are you alright?!"

Me: "Yes I am. And I killed Jake. But Bill...." I say as I turn my head to look at him

Father: *walks over to Bill*

Me: "He saved my life. *sniffle* He gave up his for mine..."

Father: "I know what to do." *motions hands in air*

Sparks appear and then land on Bill. He gets lifted into the air and stays for minute. I look at his beautiful face, thinking, 'Please Bill....Please come back to me....'. I look at Mabel and Dipper, then back at Bill...full of hope for him. He wakes up. "Hey y/n.." he says. He's back. Bill floats back down. I hug my dad. "Thank you." I whisper to him. "No problem." he tells me. Then I go and hug Bill. "Your back!" I say to him in excitement. "I'm always here." Bill says to me.

Me: "Wait...do you...do you still have powers?.

Bill: *motions hands* Nothing happens. "No." he says sadly.

Dipper: "Hey guys check his out!"

We all follow Dipper and found a bottle of yellow sparkling liquid and a bottle of green sparkling liquid. The yellow one must be Bill's powers. On the side it says "Caution! Don't Apply Powers To Yourself On Your Own!"

Mabel: "So who's gonna help Bill get his powers back?"

Me: "Bill, you choose."

Bill: "You."He says looking at me. "If I need to get help form anyone in the universe. Then it's you I trust. Cuz who else can I trust?" He takes my hand.

Me: I grab the bottle of Bill's powers and sprayed it all over him. Yellow sparks fill the air and Then all land on Bill. He blows in a bright yellow sunshine light. "You have your powers now?"

Bill: *Makes bouquet of flowers appear* "I sure do." He gives the flowers to me.

Me: "Thanks." I look down at the flowers. Then I realize....I still don't have my necklace.... "Uh...does anyone know where my necklace is?..."

Father: *looks around* "It's that it?" *points at faintly glowing red crystal hanging front he top of the cave*

Me: "It is." I smile.

Bill: "It get it." *flies up and grabs necklace* "Here." *puts necklace around my neck*

Dipper: "So...now what?"

Mabel: "Um....go back home I guess."

father: "Good idea, I'll bring all of you guys to the mystery shack." *teleports all of us to mystery shack*

Me: "Thanks Dad. For everything."

Father: *smiles* "No problem. Sorry, but I have to leave and run my kingdom again. Bye!" 

Bill: "Wait!"

Father: "Yes?..."

Bill: "Thanks you....for bringing me back to life."

Father: "No problem."*disappears*

Mabel: "So...you guys wanna pretend that never happened."

Dipper: "Yep."

Me: "Not sure if I wanna forget..."

Bill: "Me neither." He says looking at me.

Mabel: "So...you guys wanna watch tv?"

Dipper: "Me!"

Me: "Me!" I begin to walk inside but Bill stops me."

Bill: "Wait. There is something I must do before anything else."He whispers to me. 

Bill waits until Mabel and Dipper are gone. Then he looks me. With his hand around my waist and under the side of my face. Bill slowly pulls me towards his face and our lips lock. After a minute we release. "I love you." He whispers in my ear quietly. "I love you too." I whisper back to him. "Your'e the only one I will trust in my whole life, however long that is." He says to me. "Promise me that will always be mine." Says Bill. That is a promise I can and will alway keep. "I promise." I say and smile.

THE END