CHAPTER 12

Your P.O.V.

Me: "What's a demonoid?"

Jake Cipher: "Come on kid, don't tell me you know nothing about the second half of yourself?" 

Me: "uh........" 

Jake Cipher: "Fine, let me explain. About 15 years ago, most of the dimensions teamed up and tried to destroy the Creature's Flame Dimension and every living thing in it, meaning demonoids. The rest of them disagreed and teamed up with The Creature's Flame Dimension and protect it to the best of their abilities. However, even the most powerful world can't overpower most of the dimensions combined. This world got ambushed and many creatures and demonoids died. First they ambushed the green demonoids, then the red ones, and finally the blue demonoids. King Andelord, ruler of the blue demonoids, made a resolute decision to save his three daughters and protect them from harm. As soon as he found out about the fight, he sent his daughters to the human world. Along with their grandmother to watch over them. The leader of the fight found out about them leaving the Creature's Flame Dimension and sent five dragons after them. The dragons managed to kill two of the girls but one of them survived, thanks to the grandmother. They escaped to dragons and entered the human world. I have been watching them for all their life. One day, the girl turned five and her grandmother gave her a special necklace as her present. Few minutes after that she died of age. Leaving the child with no one to look after her. She one day met some very nice people and they took care of her. Now does any of this sound familiar to you?"

Me: "What's the girl's name?....."

Jake Cipher: "Her name......was y/n."

Me: I stare at him for a few seconds and thought, how could this have happened? How could this happen to me. "Who started this war? Who is the leader of this mess?"

Jake Cipher: "I don't know..."

Me: "YES YOU DO!!"

Jake Cipher: "How would you know?!?!"

Me: "Cuz you know everything. You said it yourself."

Jake Cipher: *gives me a cold stare in the eyes*

Me: "It was you...IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT!?!??"

Jake Cipher: "Who else...Who else could it even possibly be?"

Me: "My grandmother didn't die of age, didn't she? SHE DIED CUZ YOU KILLED HER!!!"

Jake Cipher: "ENOUGH!!!"

Me: "NO! YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY PERSON THAT I HAD LEFT BY THEN! YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY REAL FAMILY MEMBER I HAD!"

Jake Cipher: "I SAID ENOUGH!!!!" 

He shoots a green ball of fire at me. I shield myself with my arms and before I know it, a pink bubble surrounds me and protects me from Jake's harm. I look at it, then i realize that my necklace is glowing. My memories flash in my head."This necklace will protect you from any harm from the world, even outside of it." I hear my grandmother speak in my head.

Jake Cipher: "WHAT!?!? HOW COULD YOU BE UNHAR... *looks directly at my necklace* YOUR'E WEARING A CHARM!!!"

Me: "I WANT ANSWERS!! NOW." I say in a stern voice.

Jake: "Too bad. Your'e not getting any."

Me: Anger rages within me. I create a blue ball of flame with my hands and throw it directly at him. He gets shot all the way back against the wall. "YOU WILL GIVE ME ANSWERS NOW!!!"

Jake: "Or what? HUH??!?!"

Me: I throw a fire ball at him again. "For all I know, I'm more powerful than you. And if you're not gonna give me answers, then your'e no use to me, and I'll just kill you for fun. GOT IT!?!?!"

Jake: *gulp* "alrighty kid, what do you want?"

Me: You told me about King Andelord, and for what I'm getting, he's my father, right?"

Jake: "Yes, yes he is."

Me: "Then what happened to my mother?"

Jake: "Oh, so you wanna know about Queen Arkisa? Huh?"

Me: "Just talk."

Jake: "Alright sassy. She got kidnapped right after King Andelord released sight of her. He had never regretted more than ever."

Me: "Who kidnapped her?...."

*Furious banging against door* "OPEN UP! IN THE NAME OF THE KING!!!" says a deep voice.

END OF CHAPTER 12

(see you guys in the next Chapter)