CHAPTER 15

Your P.O.V.

Bill: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Me: "Are you kidding me?!?!?!"

Bill: "Well, it's just that...I thought you liked me, and I liked...LOVE.."

Me: "OF COURSE I WOULD!!!"

Bill: *smiles* "Welp, heh heh, you got me." *snaps and a movie theater appears*

Me: "Oh cool!"

Bill: "After you."

Me: "Thanks." I walk into the room. The theater room was more like a big movie screen and the seat were replaced my a huge luxurious couch. I sit down. Bill sits next to me.

Bill: "So..What do you want to watch?"

Me: "I don't know...How bout...Jurassic World?

Bill: " I don't see why not." He snaps and Jurassic World starts playing.

The movie plays and about five minutes later, I feel his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on his shoulder. He looks at me then smiles. Bill is just so cute when he is smiling. He pulls me into his lap and smiles at me again. Then goes back to the movie. About an hour into the movie, I start to drift asleep, with my head laying on Bill's shoulder. Eyes still half awake. I feel his hand grab mine. There is this warm feeling inside of me, I can never describe it. All I can say that it feels good. Mainly cuz i'm with Bill. He's the main source of my happiness. No one, will take that away from me. I drift to sleep.

--time skip to next morning--

I wake up and look at the view outside at my balcony. The view of the kingdom looks amazing. I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and change my pj's into shorts and shirt. I go down the stairs to the second floor and see Bill, Mabel, and Dipper in the ballroom. 

Bill: "Hey y/n! did you get my message?"

Me: "Your message?"

Bill: "Yea, you know, the one in your dreams."

Me: "Wait, that was actually you?"

Bill: "Yeppp, you accepted in there. What bout real life?"

Me: "Yes."

Dipper: "What happened?

Bill: "I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes."

Dipper: "Oh..." He says disappointedly.

Mabel: "OMG I SHIP ITTTTT!!!! oohhh is Dippy Jelly?!?!?!" *dies of laughter*

Father: "Alright Time for breakfast."

--Time skip--

me: "Dad, we are gonna go back to the human world ok?"

Father: "Ok sure, but stay safe."

END OF CHAPTER 15

(see you guys in next Chapter)