CHAPTER 23

--teleporting to where y/n is--

Your P.O.V.

I wake up in a dark and wet cave. All I hear is rushing water. I try to get up but then realize that I'm chained to a wall. Where even the heck am I?"

Voice: "Why your'e under the waterfall of course. Waterfall of Gravity Falls."

Me: "Who said that?!?!?" I yell. 

A circle appears. "Sup." It says.

Me: "Who are you?...."

Circle: "I'm Jake Cipher. Remember me? I'm the one who pretended to be my younger brother, kissed you, and passed poison through my lips to knock you out of conscious. I brought you to a different dimension and your dad found you. You probably didn't recognize me at first now cuz I'm now in demon form."

Me: "YOU!!! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME AGAIN?!?!"

Jake: "I have to get rid of you. I looked into the future and found out that...your'e the one that ruins my plans. Your'e the one that destroys EVERYTHING for me!"

Me: "What did I do?"

Jake: "You--...I'm not gonna say."

Me: "TELL ME!!"

Jake: "And give you an advantage of how to stop me? Never."

Me: I try to create a fireball with my hands  to break the chains but nothing happens....Why aren't my powers working?!?!" 

Jake: "Trying to escape I see? Your'e probably wondering why your powers aren't working. Let me answer that. Two hours ago, I sprayed you with a potion that stops your powers for 24 hours. Oh wow that rhymed, ha ha, silly me."

Me: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?"

Jake: "Now, let me tell you what I'm gonna do with you. In the next 22 hours, I will take permanently take away your powers and take them as my own. Making me the most powerful demon. After your powers are taken away from you, I will kill you because you are no longer a use to me."

Me: "Oh...My..god! NO!!!"

Jake: "Life ain't always how you want it. Life ain't always gonna end old either."

--teleport to where Dipper, Mabel, and Bill are--

Dipper, Mabel, and Bill on their way to get y/n back. Four hours later, they finally reach the WaterFall of Gravity Falls.

Bill's P.O.V.

Me: "Alright guys, according to this map, y/n should be right under us."

Mabel: "Um...how do we get down their?"

Me: "I can teleport us down their duh!"

Dipper: "Wait. Wait, Wait, OMG WAIT A MINUTE!!"

Me: "What is it now Pinetree, besides another stop to get ice cream?"

Dipper: "Why didn't you just teleport us directly to where y/n is?!?!"

Me: "Cuz it's too far, I can't teleport that far. Especially with people." I tell him. But I also lied to him. DANG I'M AN IDIOT!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?!

Mabel: "WHO CARES?!?! JUST TELEPORT US DOWN THEIR ALREADY!!"

Me: *teleports us all*

Now we are in a dark cave behind a tall wall of rock. Right now, I'm listening to a voice talking to y/n.

Voice: "So let's get you in your magic remover chamber, shall we?"

That voice sounds familiar.....OMG IT'S MY BROTHER!!! NO. NO. NO. I look aorund the corner and find y/n now in a glass chamber with spell removers in the top and bottom. "Y/n..." I whisper to myself. I gotta save her. 

Jake: "This machine will first take away your powers then destroy you, just saying. It can kill any magical being." 

y/n: *mad expression on face*

Jake: *turns on machine, machine does countdown* "5...4...3..."

Me: "NO STOP!!!" I yell as I use my powers to blow a hole in y/n's chamber. I fly and push her out of the destroyed cage, but the machine was still activated....

Machine: "2...1..." a laser shot out of the top and bottom spell removers. 

Bill's powers got sucked into the spell removers and then he collapses into the ground.....

END OF CHAPTER 23

(see you guys in the next chapter)