CHAPTER 7

Dipper's P.O.V.

Me: I shake his hand. 

Jake: *smirks* "Alrighty Pinehead." *snaps* "Here you go." *gives me love potion. Then disappears.

Me: Yes! Now I can use this on y/n. 

I go and find y/n. She's dancing with Bill. Uggghhh, I hate that guy. I went to make a cup of punch, then poured some of the love potion in it. Shake it around and the punch turned bright pink. Oh well, hope she doesn't notice. 

Bill's P.O.V.

Dipper's coming to y/n. 

Dipper: "Hey y/n! Want something to drink?" *hands y/n a drink*

Y/n: "Sure." 

Me: I see sparkles around the drink. The punch color looks different form how it looks in the punch bowl. Wait...that punch had been modified.. by a love potion....OH NO Y/N. I slap the punch out of her hand. They stare at me.

Y/n: "Uh...Bill...why did you do that?"

Me: *turns bright red*  "Um...I was just trying a new dance move, sorry. I'll go and get you a new drink."  *walks away to snack table* 

I came back later and gave y/n a new glass of punch.

Y/n: "Thanks!"

Me: "No problem." I turn around to see Dipper face turn bright red in anger. Then he stomps out to the room.

Y/n: "um...what's his problem?"

Me: "It probably doesn't matter. Not to us at least."

Y/n: "Alright then."

--DJ puts on the slow dance music--

Y/n and I stare at each other. At this moment, I feel so much tension inside of me. I gotta keep myself together though. "So...you wanna dance with me?..." y/n asks me. OMG SHE ASK ME TO DANCE WITH HER!!! 

Me: "S..Sure." I say and smile at her. 

 I put my hands on her waist, she put her hands on top of my shoulders. We were fine at the moment, but then I decide to slowly pull her closer to me. My heart is pounding so hard. She leans her head on my shoulders. I gotta admit, it's kinda weird with everyone watching us, but I decide to ignore it. Nothing could possibly  ruin this moment for me. Nothing WILL ruin this moment for me. 

-- the dance is over, this time skip was brought to you by Waddles--

Dipper's P.O.V.

Bill destroyed my plan. I'm out of that love potion and I don't have anymore ideas. Bill comes into the room. "WHERE DID YOU GET TAHT LOVE POTION!?!?!" he yells at me. 

Me: "What? Wait..How did you know I had that?!?!"

Bill: "I'm a dream demon, remember? I still have powers. Anyways, YOU WANTED TO TAKE Y/N USING THAT LOVE POTION!!!"

Me: *silent*

Bill: "Too bad if you like her. She likes me."

Me: "How would you know that?"

Bill: Well..I...It just feels right,ok?!"

Me: *silent*

Bill: "Whatever." *storms out of room*

Mabel: Hi Dipper! *pops up from behind me.*

Me: "Mabel!?!? Uh...what did you hear?" 

Mabel: "Um...I don't know, like all of it." *smirks*

Me: "oh..um.."

Mabel: "Do you like y/n?" 

Me: "Uh...."

Mabel: "Ooohhhhhh, Dipper's gotta a CRUSHHHHHH!!!!"

Me: "Quiet down Mabel!"

Mabel: "But Dipper....You realize that y/n is our cousin, right?.."

Me: "OMG I forgot!!! But the thing is, I still her though."

Mabel: "I'm sorry Dipper, but you being in love with your cousin...well...that's just weird."

Me: " I realize. Bill and Y/n are into each other, I think." 

Mabel: "OMG I SHIP IT!!!"

END OF CHAPTER 7

(see you guys in the next chapter😉)