CHAPTER 9

--time skip--

Y/n wakes up and finds herself in a glass chamber in a  dark room with a portal, machines, weapons, and Bill. 

Your P.O.V.

Bill: "Looks like you have waken up."

Me: "where am I?" I look around and see no one Leslie in here but me and Bill.

Bill: "We're in my lair of course. I knocked you out of conscious and teleported you here."

Me: "Why are you doing this!?!?!?" 

Bill: "Cuz, I know who you are, and you need to leave. Leave this universe. But I gotta do something before that."

Me: "Wait! WHAT?!?! Why are you doing this?! What have I ever done to you?!? WHat are.."

Bill: "SHUT UP!! You will find out everything you wanna know soon er or later. Right now I gotta keep you hostage for today and the next today days."

Me: "Why me?! You better tell me things now!"

Bill: "you will find out soon enough." *begins to walk away*

Me: "NO STOP!"

Bill: *turns around* What is it now?"

Me: "Bill, I thought we were friends. What do you have against me?! We were friends! You have always helped me. I have always helped you!.."

Bill: "Stop talking!!!"

Me: "I TRUSTED YOU!!!" 

Bill: "THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ME! OR ANYMONE! WERENT YOU WARNED NOT TO TRUST PEOPLE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?!?!"

Me: I started at him. "How. Did. You. Know?...

Bill: "I know lots of things... LOTS OF THINGS......." *leaves room*

Me: I grandmother was right, I shouldn't have trusted people....Not more than I should have so far.

The memories flash in my head. All I could think of  or here is,"TRUST NO ONE! TRUST NO ONE!" This sentence is constantly reacting in my head. I should have listened to my grandmother. She's right after all. You will never know when someone could backstab you. Bill turned on me. And the love was probably on purpose just so I soften up. This was his plan. He probably didn't actually love me. He never did. I start tearing up. Regretting everything I have done. One tear ran down my cheek and onto my necklace. I see it glow in the dark after the tear fell on it. I'll never forget grandma. Not again.

END OF CHAPTER 9

( see you guys in the next chapter) sorry this one is so short, but it's short for a reason...