CHAPTER 14

Your P.O.V.

Me: "Is this enough proof?" I say in a stern voice.

King Andelord: *gasp* "The Fire Stone Amulet... there is only one in existence. I was planning on giving it to one of my daughter for her fifth birthday. When the war started, I gave it to their grandmother to give it to her. If you have it.......then...you are my daughter."

Me: I look at Dipper, Mabel, and Bill. Then I look at my father. 

He walks over to me and gives me a tight hug. 

Kind Andelord: "I haven't seen you in so long." Tears come dow from his face. *sniffle* "I used to have no one else....Now your'e here." *looks at me square in the face* "But how.....how did you get here?..."

Me: "I got kidnapped. Next thing I know, I'm in a different dimension."

King Andelord: "Have you gotten your powers yet?"

Me: "Yea."

Father (King Andelord): "So your'e 13 years old?"

Me: "yea, how did you know?"

Father: "All demonoids get powers at age 13. Which demonoid are you?" He turns me around and moves my hair away from the back of my neck. "Your mark is blue. Just like mine."

Me: "Alright then."

Father: "Your mother was a green demonoid." He stares tearing up again.

Bill: "We were told that she is gone. Someone kidnapped her. Is that true?"

Father: "Very well true. *sob* I turn around for ten seconds to give a soldier some orders and when I turned back around...She wasn't there. I searched the whole castle for her. I couldn't find her. No one saw her. She's gone. I don't even know if she is dead or alive. I even checked the whole kingdom. And nothing."

Dipper: "What are the chances that she could be in another dimension?"

Mabel: "YEA!! Maybe she is taken away in a whole other world!!"

Father: "No...I have checked every possible place in the entire universe. I'm 100% sure that she is dead by now....*sob* .... She's gone....forever." Tears start rolling down from his cheek.

Me: I come and give him hug. "It's gonna be ok. Your'e not alone.....not anymore."

Father: "Thank you. Well....I guess social hour is done. It's time to get back to work. I still have this kingdom to run."

--time skip--

Mabel, Dipper, Bill, and y/n explored the Blue Demonoid Kingdom and meet many people. Later on, they found a flower meadow and played tag and hide and seek. After that, they walked up on a hill and Dipper took a small nap. Everyone else just stared and watched the clouds roll by. Dipper woke up an hour later. "RACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!!" says Mabel. She started running down the hill. "IT'S A HILL!! GET IT RIGHT!!!" says Dipper. He ran after her. Bill and y/n joined in. Then Y/n tripped over a rock, fell, and rolled down the hill. She bumped into Bill and he tripped and fell and rolled down the hill with y/n. No harm was done, except for when it hurts  to laugh like crazy (Who feels me? Comment below.)  Dipper won the race against Mabel. Bill rolled down to the bottom before y/n. Y/n reaches the bottom, but she ends up rolling on top of Bill. 

Bill's P.O.V.

Y/n: "Um...wow this is awkward."

Me: "No it's alright. No big deal."

We stare at each other for a few seconds. She leans in closer to me. I close my eyes, waiting for her lips to meet and lock in with mine. Soon I feel the tip of her bottom lip meet mine......"ALRIGHTY RACE YA GUYS BACK TO THE CASTLE!!!!" yells Mabel. Y/n gets up and runs against Mabel. Dang we almost kissed. I honestly want to make out with her so badly. Maybe, even do a little more than just a kiss....

--time skip to nightime--

Your P.O.V.

Father: "Y/N!!!! Will you come here for a second?"

Me: "Coming King Andelord!" I try to find him, but this castle is just huge. A Few minutes later, I get teleported to him. I guess he teleported me to him.

Father: "Actually, you can call me dad or father now. Because I am your father. But now, close your eyes."

Me: I close my eyes. I hear some doors open. My dad pushes me into the room.

Father: "Open your eyes."

Me: *uncover eyes* "O.M.G."

Father: "SURPRISE!!!! It's your new bedroom!"

The room was blue with a king-sized bed, humongous closets, 100in.X 100in. flat screen TV, hot tub in corner, and a door to a balcony. 

Me: "OMG I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU DAD!!!"

Father: "I'm glad you love it. Well, It's time for bed. You better get ready. "

Me: "Um, dad? What about Dipper, Mabel, and Bill?"

Father: "Oh, um...I'll get them some rooms."

Me: "Alright then."

Father: "Good night."

Me: "Night."

I brush my teeth, change into my pj's and climb in bed. In a few minutes, I slowly drift to sleep and doze off. 

--Dream--

I find myself in a meadow full of flowers and trees. Just like the one earlier today. "Hey." says a familiar voice behind me. I turn around to see Bill. "Hey!" I say to him. He says nothing back to me. "So...um...you wanna...." before I could even finish my sentence he leans in a kissed me passionately. I pull back at first, then I come back because I realize how much I like him. He pushes me and gets on top of me, pinning me to the ground. "Whoa...someone's being a little feisty, ey?" I say to him playful. He leans in to kiss me again. I feel his hand go down from my shoulders to my waist, tickling me a little, but not to the point where I start laughing out loud. I pull back from the kiss to get a breath of air. He stares at me in the eye, but more of like a smolder. One hand, he glides through my hair. Giving a small but pleasuring sensation through my scalp. Other hand, circling my waist and then holding onto my shorts and slowing pulling them down. I stop him. "No, please don't do this. Not yet, Not now." I say to him. "This is your dream." He tells me. "You can do anything you want in here. At least let me say this." Bill tells me. I listen to him. "Y/n,.... Will you be my girlfriend?"

END OF CHAPTER 14

(see you guys in the next Chapter)