CHAPTER 10

--Back at the Mystery Shack-- 10:47 A.M.--

Dipper and Mabel wake up. They go down stairs to and find Grunkle Stan watching Ducktective. 

Grunkle Stan: "Mornin Kids."

Mabel: "Good Morning!"

Dipper: "Um...Where's y/n?

Grunkle Stan: "Oh, she's talking a walk in the woods with Bill."

Dipper: "Oh...." *looks down*

Bill:'"Uh...no she's not. I'm right here."

Grunkle Stan: "Wait. What?!?! I thought you were with y/n!!!"

Bill: "Uh....no... Wait, Then where's y/n!?!? Let me see where she is." *Uses powers to put up map of gravity falls* "Show me where y/n is." *map doesn't mark her*  "Uh...."

Dipper: "Try the whole world."

Bill: *Expands map to whole world* "Show me where y/n is." *map doesn't mark her"

Dipper: "Um....Universe?"

Bill:  *Expands Map to universe* "Show me where y/n is." He says with strong voice. *map still doesn't mark her...*

Mabel:  "Where is she?!??"

Bill: "What if she's in a different dimension?..." *List of all dimension appears* "Show me where y/n is." *list marks one of the dimensions* "She's in the Creatures Flame Dimension..."

Dipper: "How she get there?!??"

Mabel: "WHOW CARES!?! LETS JUST GET HER OUT OF THERE!!!"

Bill: "Um...we can't."

Grunkle Stan: "Why not, kid?"

Bill: "I don't really know how to get there."

Dipper: "Just look at the map."

Bill: "Oh wow. I'm stupid. Duh!"

Mabel: "Guys, how did y/n even get there?.."

Dipper: "She probably got lost and went through some kind of portal."

Bill: "She's a mortal, DipHead. Someone has to take her there in order for her to get there."

Dipper: "Whatever, let's go."

Mabel: "Grunkle Stan, you coming?"

Grunkle Stan: "Nah, too lazy, besides I got work."

Mabel: "ok, LETS GO."

Mabel, Dipper, and Bill went followed the map. So far, they are a quarter way there to the Creatures Flame dimension. "Hey Bill, What's the most powerful type of dimension?" asks dipper. "I don't know, let me look. *looks at the book of dimensions* "Um...it's the Creatures Flame Dimension. It's says that Any creatures that belong to that dimension are said to be the most powerful. Creatures Flame dimension are divided into three groups. Blue, Red, and Green. Green is the least powerful in that dimension. Red is second place in power. The blue creatures, however, are the most powerful." answers Bill. "How do you know which creature is which?" asked Mabel. "Every creature in the Creatures Flame dimension has a mark on the back of their neck. It will be the color of which category they are in. Also when they use their powers, part of their hair will turn into that color." replies Bill. "Why exactly does this happen?" asks dipper. "Oh how am I supposed to know dipper. It's just how it works alright?!" explain Bill. "Alright, alright, chill bro." says dipper. 

--Back to where y/n is--

My birthday is in two days. For the pass hours I have just been sitting here. Thinking bout why my necklace glowed in the darkness. Grandma did say something bout this necklace having powers. But I can't quite remember. I wanna escape so bad. But I'm just stuck in this glass cage with no openings. except for this one circle five feet above me. I'm assuming that's for my air. Bill doesn't wanna kill me.. He has plans to use me. So if I die.. his ideas are ruined. Of all the people in the world, Why me? What do I have to make me so special. For all I know, I'm just person. And if there is something about me that I don't know, then that's my fault. That's what people choose for me. They don't want me know. I remember grandma saying something bout me finding something about myself. What can that possible mean? Anyways, What can I do at this point? I'm stuck here for who knows how long. And I just Descartes to find out what happens in the future. Do dipper and Mabel realize I'm gone? No, probably not. Bill probably set them up to. I am still regretting everything I have done. Why do I have so much trust in people. What have I gotten myself into. I shouldn't  have ever left my mom and dad for Gravity falls. I take off my necklace and stare at it. It's all I have left from my real family. All I have to remember them by. 

END OF CHAPTER 10

(see you guys in the next chapter)