CHAPTER 13

Bill's P.O.V.

"OPEN UP!! IN THE NAME OF THE KING!!!" says a deep voice.

Jake: "Shhhh. Hide" he whispers to y/n.

Y/n runs towards Dipper, Mabel, and me, then Jake puts a curtain in front of us. I hear the door open. "Hi. How are guys? Fine? Everything's fine? Great, now leave." says Jake. he slams the door on them. Then, I hear an explosion. "LISTEN UP!! THE KING JUST SCANNED THE KINGDOM AND FOUND OUT THAT FOUR MORE CREATURES HAS JOINED. HE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND MEET THEM. DO YOU HAVE ANYONE ELSE HERE WITH YOU?" says a deep voice. Then Y/n calls my name.

Y/n: "Bill!" she whispers to me.

Me: "Yea, what do you need?" 

Bill: "Can you break your cage?"

Me: I try blasting my cage with my powers. It doesn't budge. "Nope, doesn't work."

Y/n: "How come?"

Me: "I'm a powerful demon. But in this dimension, I am not as powerful as other creatures. Im probably a very weak demon here."

Y/n: "Oh, ok then."

Me: "No, but your'e very powerful here. You are one of them. Your'e also the king's daughter. You could have more power than anyone else in this world."

Y/n: "huh...I haven't thought bout that.."

Me: "Um...can you help me out of here?" I tap on the glass wall around me.

y/n: "Sure, I think I also need to help Dipper and Mabel too after you." She throws a blue fireball at my glass cage. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?" says the deep voice. 

Y/n: "Uh..oh..." She quickly breaks Dipper's and Mabel's cage.

A knight came and found all of us. "SEIZE THEM!! AND BRING THEM TO KIND ANDELORD IMMEDIATELY!!!!" says the knight.

Your P.O.V.

We were taken away and to the King's Castle and were told to stay in one place and don't move. The King will arrive in a few minutes.

--Time skip--

Your P.O.V.

King Andelord arrives. He tells us to follow him into a dark room. We come in and he locks the door. 

King Andelord: "First, tell me who you are."

Me: "My name is y/n."

Bill: "I'm bill."

Mabel: "My name is Mabel!"

Dipper: "And I'm Dipper."

King Andelord: *Chuckles* "I used  to have a daughter named y/n. And two other daughters named Elisa and Camery." (sorry if one of these is your name)

Bill: "And what happened to them?.."

King Andelord: "They *sniffle* they died. All of them...gone...gone forever." *tear*

Mabel: "Oh, I am so sorry for you."

King Andelord: "You know, I'm not a perfect person. But to loose all of my daughters, and my queen......I have no one else anymore." *lots of tears run down from eyes*

Me: "No......Not all of them are gone."

King Andelord: "Yes, they are. Don't try to help, it'll only make things worse."

Me: "No, not all of them....I.."

King Andelord: "STOP SAYING THAT OK??!?! YOUR'E NOT HELPING!!!

Me: "I'M YOUR DAUGHTER. I am your daughter and I am still alive."

King Andelord: Looks me in the eye. "No. I don't believe you. My daughters got shot my a missile along with their grandmother. A poof of smoke covered the blast and when it cleared up, no one was left."

Me: "Two. Two of the girls died in the blast. I'm still here."

King Andelord: "Fine. Then prove to me that you are my daughter. Show me something that no one but a member of the royal family has or is able to do."

Me: I look at Bill. He gives me a thumbs up. Dipper and Mabel are waiting to see what I do. I down down and see my necklace. I decided what to show him. I hold out my necklace to him. "Is this enough proof?" I say in a stern voice.

END OF CHAPTER 13

(see you guys in the next chapter)