CHAPTER 5

Bill's P.O.V.

Y/n: "No..."

Me: "oh...I'm sorry for asking then." My cheeks turn bright red.

Y/n: "There's no way.."

Me: *turns around and walks away*

Y/n: "There's no way...THAT I'M GONNA SAY NO TO YOU!!!  HECK YEA I'LL GO WITH YOU!!!"

Me: *i turn around and look at her in excitement.* I feel so happy inside.

Y/n: "Got you there, didn't I." *smirk*

Me: "Pssh. No way!" *blushes*

Y/n: "Come here." she says. Y/n walks towards me and gives me a hug. 

Me: I feel so happy right now. 

- five hours later-

Normal Perspective

Bill, Dipper, Mabel, and Y/n watch The Hunger Games. Mabel and Dipper were fighting about "Who is better? Cato or Gale?" Mabel was TeamGale. Dipper was Team Cato. (Let be honest, both are HAWT) and they started throwing popcorn at each other. Y/n and Bill joined the fight just for funzies and popcorn was thrown everywhere. Mabel got up, ran upstairs to get her pillow. She came back downstairs to find no one in the living room. Everyone then came out and threw all the popcorn straight at Mabel. Grunkle Stan got mad and told us that they had to clean up after the movie. Y/n went to the kitchen to get more popcorn (for eating this time). She came back and tripped over Bill. With the position of Bill flat on his back, and Y/n directly on him. Both of this blushing like crazy and Mabel is yelling, "SHIP IT!!!!"

Your P.O.V.

Me: "OMG! I am so sorry." I get up and brush popcorn off of me. 

Bill:" Welp...my drink spilled on my shirt."

Me: "Yea....Sorry about that."

Bill: "It's no problem. I guess I'll just..." He takes off his shirt, revealing his abs.

Me: Holy cow that's hawt.

Mabel: "Egh. Put your shirt back on." complains Mabel.

Dipper: "I agree, stop showing off."

Me: *cough cough No don't cough cough*

Bill: Nah, I'm not putting it back on.

Me: OMG HE IS SO HAWT SHIRTLESS!!!! *internally  freaking out*

END OF CHAPTER 5

(see you guys next chapter)

btw, what do you guys think of this story so far? plz tell me in comments.