CHAPTER 21

Your P.O.V.

Bill: "That's obvious, I would kill y/n."

Me: "Wait....You would kill me?....

Bill: "Oh course."

Me: "Oh...

Bill: "NOT!!! DUH!! OF COURSE NOT!!! I would never kill you."

Me: I smile again. 

Bill: *spreads arms out for hug* I hug him.

Mabel: "Awwww! So cute!!!"

Grunkle Stan: *comes to living room* "Alright kids, time for bed."

We all went to our rooms, get in bed, and go to sleep. I lay in bed thinking about Bill. Will we be together in the future? Will we last? What if he's gone for me. Bill and I may someday break up. But that's the future. What matters is now. I like him. Love him even. If anything happens, it will happen in the future. It starts to rain outside. I hear each raindrop hit the roof. Drip, Drip, Drip. I begin to fall asleep to the peaceful rain. 

--time skip to three hours later; 2:28 a.m.--

I slowly wake up in the middle of the night and feel something tug on my neck. Then I hear a snap and feel a cold chain pull away from the bottom of my neck. I begin to hear two guys talk amongst themselves.

Guy 1: "We got it!" he whispers to the other guy

Guy 2: "Yes!" *puts something in pouch*

Me: I quickly get up and turn on my lamp. Then I see two men wearing masks and they have guns, tasers, and knives in their belt. "WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?" I yell at them. 

Guy 2: "KNOCK HER OUT!!!"

Me: Next thing that happens......my world goes black.

END OF CHAPTER 21

(see you guys in the next chapter)

(sorry guys, that this chapter is so short, I'm gonna make another one today cuz of it)