CHAPTER 17

--Time Skip to next morning--

Mabel's P.O.V.

IT'S A NEW DAYYYYY!!!!!! I go down stairs and no one is awake yet. Of course I'm the first one awake. Well...I'm hungry. I go into the kitchen and make pancakes. For me and the rest of the family. I get the ingredients from the cabinet and pull out the recipe for chocolate pancakes. YAS!!!! I turn around to turn on the stove. I turn back to see the chocolate chips floating in mid-air. 

Me: "DIPPERRRRR!!!!!!! THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS ARE FLYING AGAIN!!!!"

Dipper comes down stairs. 

Dipper: "Whaaaaaatttt......Mabel I wanna go back to HOLY PINETREE CHOCOLATE IS FLOATING IN MID-AIR!!!!"

Me: "DIPPER FIX IT!!!"

Dipper: "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?!?!"

Me: "I DON'T KNOW JUST FIX IT!!!! BRING IT DOWN!! OR I CAN'T MAKE CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!!!"

Dipper: "Alright alright chill." *grabs journal and looks through it* 

Me: "Anything?!?"

Dipper: "I don't see anything about floating chocolate chips."

Me: I turn around to see the chocolate chips spelled out into a sentence. 

"YOUR LITTLE FRIEND IS DOOMED" it says in big bold capital letters.

Dipper: "Our little friend? Meaning Bill or y/n?"

Me: "I don't know or care, i just want pancakes." I get my grappling-hook aim it at the chocolate chips. I shoot then missed, and I accidentally broke the window. I also managed to hit Gompers in the face with it. Now Gompers has a black eye....Oops.

Dipper: "This is why you don't take grappling-hooks from your great uncles when they offer it to you. Give me that." *tries to grab grappling-hook* 

Me: "NO I'M KEEPING IT!!!"

Dipper: "Fine."

Your P.O.V.

I wake up. I look over to the clock and it's 8:36 a.m. I was about to get up but then I realize that Bill's arms are still around me. I shake him a little. "Bill? Wake up." He wakes up. 

Bill: "Morning y/n." 

Me: "Morning."

Bill: "You sleep good last night?"

Me: "Better than the first half of last night."

Bill: "That's good." 

He leans in to kiss me on the cheek. Then I get this warm feeling. First he gets up then I do. We brush our teeth then go downstairs for breakfast. Instead, I see Mabel and Dipper fighting.

Me: "Uh...guys? What's going on?"

Mabel: "THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS ARE FLOATING!!!!"

Bill: "uh.....ok then?.....

Dipper: "You guys just wanna go to the diner and have breakfast there."

Y/n: "That's a good idea."

Mabel: "Let's go!"

We all walk to the diner and on the way, we meet Pacifica and her friends. 

Pacifica: "Well look who it is. It's Miss Stupid and Mr. Wimpy."

Dipper: "Watch your mouth Pacifica."

Mabel: "Yea!"

Pacifica: "Who's the new people? Oh don't tell me you contaminated them."

Bill: "Shut up."

Pacifica: "Why don't you join us? And leave Stupid, Wimpy, and what's her name alone."

Bill: "Nope, mainly cuz your'e worse than them."

Pacifica: "Awww, don't be mean." *grabs him and plays with his hair in a flirty way*

Me: I just glare at her.

Pacifica: She notices me glaring at her. "What's the matter? You jelly? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Her friends laugh along with her. "Bet you can never get on my level. Mainly cuz your'e all poor and sad." she says. "But you." she says looking at Bill. "We'd be a great couple together. Don't ya think?" says Pacifica while twirling her hair and leaning on Bill's shoulder. "What's your name?"

Bill: "The name's "I'm taken."

Pacifica: "What!?!? By who?!?!"

Bill: "Someone alot better and nicer than you." *looks towards me*

Me: I smile.

Pacifica: "Why would you choose this low class creature over me?!?!!? I'm so much more richer, prettier, and BETTER than her!!!!"

Me: "You better cut you tongue or else."

Pacifica: "Or else what? What could you possibly do that could threaten me?"

I suddenly feel this rage inside of me. All I wanna do right now is hurt Pacifica for being a huge stinkbomb to me. The rage builds up and before I know it,  I create this blue fire ball and then shoot it at her. I miss on purpose. 

Pacifica: "Hey!! Watch it!! This hair is is very delicate! Anyways, Do you even know who your dealing with!?!?"

Me: "Yes, I do. I'm dealing with a weak midget that only depends on her parents and their money. Do you know who your'e dealing with?!?!!?"

Pacifica: "Why, yes I do."

Me: "No you don't!! Compared to me, you are completely powerless. Now I let you go this time, but the next time you annoy me to death again, I will burn you. UNDERSTOOD!?!?" I say sternly.

Pacifica: *gulp* "Ok ok fine. We're off girls. Back to the mall." Pacifica and her friends go and leave us. 

Dipper: "Wow that was awesome!!"

Mabel: "Yea!!"

Bill: "That was pretty cool, but you have to control your powers."

Pacifica: "Oh wait. How did you do that anyway? Did you buy it or what?"

Me: "Let's just say, you will never reach my level."

Dipper: "Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Burn!!"

Pacifica: "Hmh!" she turns around flipping her hair and struts away with friends. 

Me: "alright guys, let's go to the diner."

END OF CHAPTER 17

(see you guys in the next chapter)