CHAPTER 16

Bill's P.O.V.

y/n, dipper, Mabel  and I got back to the human world. It was 11:48 p.m. at the time so we had to go to sleep. I went to my room in the Mystery Shack and go to sleep. So does everyone else. What will we do tomorrow? Guess we'll just have to find out. 

--Dream--

Dipper and I were playing chess and I'm beating him. Sweet. He starts a tantrum and runs out of the living room. Wow that guy is such a baby. Oh well. I set up the game again hoping that dipper would come back. He didn't. I feel someone tap my shoulder. It was Jake, my older brother. "Sup Bro." he says to me. "Go away." I tell him. "Is that really how you are gonna treat your brother? How you welcome me into your dream?" asks Jake. "Wait, this is actually you?!?! OMG NO GET OUT OF HERE!!!" I yell at him. "FINE." he yells back. Jake spins around and vanishes. Thank god that stupid circle is gone. At least appear in human form like me. Then I hear a know on my door. I wake up, spot see y/n at my door. 

y/n: "Hey Bill."

Me: "Hey so wazzup."

y/n: "I can't sleep."

Bill: "How come?"

y/n: "Nightmare I guess." 

Bill: "What about?" 

y/n: "So there was this talking circle and he sounds so familiar. He was like, "I'm watching you....I'M WATCHING YOUUUUUU...... and it scared me so much. 

Oh my god, JAKE LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.

Me: "welp...are you ok now?

y/n: "Yea, I guess I'm alright."

Me: "That's good. Well, good night then." I began to shut the door.

y/n: "Bill wait!..."

me: "Yea, what."

Y/n: "Do you mind if I stay with you?"

Me: I smiled." Not at all." I gestured her into my room. I lay down in my bed, and she lays down next to me. I put my arms around her. She doesn't seem to mind. After a few seconds, she's sound to sleep. y/n is so cute when she's asleep. I take hold of her hand and feel a thrill through my spine. I give y/n a light kiss on her cheek. Then fell asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 15

(see you guys in the next chapter)