CHAPTER 11

--Back to Mabel, Dipper, and Bill's journey--

Mabel, Dipper, an Bill have spent a whole day trying to get to the Creature's Flame Dimension. It's the next morning, they have taken no stops, breaks, or anything like that. They never stopped cuz they really want  to get y/n back. After several hours, they finally found the entrance to the Creature's Flame Dimension. They stepped inside and found themselves in a dark room. 

Dipper: "where are we?"

Bill: *looks at map* "Y/n is close by."

Mabel's P.O.V.

Mabel: "So....where's y/n?"

I look at Bill and wait for him to answer. Then I hear a scream. I  turn  around to see Dipper on the ground. He's knocked out... I turn around and see Bill lying on the also. Who's is doing this. Before I know it, my world goes black...

--time skip to 11:42 p.m.--

Your P.O.V.

I wake up from a nap and find three more glass cages around me. In them were Bill, Mabel, and Dipper. Wait!!! Bill?!?! I thought he was the one that captured me. Why is he in a cage? Mabel regains consciousness. "OMG y/n!!! It's YOU!!!!" screams Mabel. She ends up waking up the other two. 

Bill: "Y/n!! There you are."

Me: "BILL!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" I yell at him with all of my anger.

Dipper: "What?! What's going on?!?!"

Mabel: "Dipper! We found y/n!!"

Dipper: *looks at me* "Y/n! We found you!!"

Bill: " Y/n? You ok?."

Me: "YOU KNOCKED ME OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND TOOK ME HOSTAGE AND NOW YOUR'E GONNA ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS!?!?!?"

Bill: "Y/n! You were taken by some fake me and he brought you here and kept you hostage! Alright!? Now calm down!!!"

Me: "DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT!?!? I MEAN! THE DIPPER AND MABEL COULD BE FAKE AND THIS IS ALL JUST A TRICK!"

Bill: "TRUST ME. WE ARE REAL. AND THIS ISN'T A TRICK. BELIEVE IN US!!"

Me: I stare at them. "I don't know who to trust anymore." I whisper. They all look at me.

Bill: "Trust me. You can always trust me." 

Me: I look at all of them individually. "I trust you guys. I trust all of you. And no one else. Someone do me a favor. Someone tell me, WHERE THE HECK ARE WE!?!?!?!?" 

Bill: "We are in the Creature's Flame Dimension.  It's the most powerful dimension or all dimensions."

"HEY!! STAP THE CHIT CHAT!!!" says a voice. That voice sounds extremely familiar to me...

A guy flies through the wall. He's wearing a black cape while holding a green staff. His hood is covering all of his face but the lips. "Y/n. do you remember me? Do you know who I am?"  *flips over hood* It's Bret...

Me: "BRET!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?!?"

Bret: "I work for somebody. And I'm pretty sure that you would rather wanna know why YOUR'E here. Juts let me explain..."

Some one barges through doors. "BRET GET BACK IN HERE!!!" yells the man. Bret leaves without telling us anything. I am so desperate for answers right now.

--Time: 11:59 p.m.--

I begin to wonder, why am I here. I know I keep thinking about this question but I'm desperate. I'm desperate for an answer. I just want at least one. Then, I notice something. I blue spark is appearing above the palm of my hand. Both of my hands. What is this? I merge the sparks together and it forms a bigger blue circle of glitter-like light. Bill sees this happen. He doesn't question, he just watches. I can feel something run though my spine and body. I still wonder what the blue spark is. First i stare at it, then I stare at my glass cage. I threw my spark at the glass. It breaks and shatters. This can only mean one thing....I have powers. 

Jake Cipher: "Well, Well, Well....Looks like Ms. Regrets-A-Lot finally got her powers."

Me: "What do you mean, I finally got my powers?"

Jake Cipher: "You're not a mortal, y/n. You are a part of this dimension. You are a demonoid."

END OF CHAPTER 11

(see you in the next chapter)