CHAPTER 6

-time skip to night of the dance-

Dipper wants to ask out y/n to the dance but he can't find her. He even has a corsage. A few minutes later, he found y/n in her silky blue dress. Dipper was about to walk up to her, but then he sees Bill handing her corsage.

Dipper's P.O.V.

My insides just broke. Bill I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! But, I guess y/n likes him too. If she really likes him, I probable shouldn't stop her, even when knowing how much I want to. Y/n, I'll let you be with Bill. For your sake.

*sadly walks away*

Mabel: "Hey Dipper! What's wrong? Is Dippy sad?"

Me: "Just keep walking, Just keep walking." I repeat in my mind. *continues to leave*

Mabel: "Dipper?"

I walk into the forest and sit on a log. I think about y/n and Bill being together. Thinking about how much I can't stand them being together. Then a circle with two eyes appears in front of me. 

Circle: "Hi Dippy!"

Me: "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?"

Circle:"The name's Jake Cipher. I'm Bill's older brother. I'm a dream demon just like him.  I know that you're worrying bout something. More like SomeONE...*says that in deep voice*

Me:"Whatever, just go bother someone else." I say to him. I turn around and walk away. But then he appears in front of me.

Jake Cipher: "Look at me now. I know what your problem is. And I can relate. My best friend was my favorite person to hang out with, but then he got annoying and I killed him. "

Me: "That's great Jake, now excuse me while I run away and hope not to see you ever again."

Jake Cipher: "Wait, Dipper, I can help you."

Me: "What can you possibly do for me?"

Jake Cipher: "I can offer you a love potion to put on y/n...IF.. kill your Grunkle Stan for me, alrightly kiddo?"

Me: "WHAT?!?!? NO! I AM NOT GONNA TAKE THAT!!!" I yell at him.

Jake Cipher: "fine fine. Chillax Pinehead. What about if you just annoy Stanley for the next two weeks? Like to the point where all of his attention and anger is focused on you."

Me: "I don't know..."

Jake Cipher: "You will have all of y/n's attention too..."

Me: "alright, alright."

Jake Cipher: "so..We have a DEAL!?!?" He extends his hand towards me and a green flame appears.

Me: I reach out to shake his hand, then pause. Is this a good idea? Will he backstab me later?  Can I trust him? 

Jake Cipher: "Come on Pinehead, I'm waiting. Do you trust me or not kid?"

Me: I shake his hand. "I trust you."

(END OF CHAPTER 6)