Chapter IV

NOTE: Dedicated to Wolfiemars for being a total Royal/Loyal reader!

Chapter IV

✽❋✽

     It was a bucket of ice-cold water fell upon Alpha Blaze in front of me. His breathing got hard, he looked at me, then turned away, standing up and shaking his head, as if clearing his thoughts. His breathing went back to normal and soon it was like a completely different person was in front of me. As if nothing had happened in the last ten minutes or so.

     He looked up at his friend. "I guess the lack of sleep is taking a toll on me," he says not daring to give me a glance.

What?

Had he just agreed I was dead? But I'm not.

     I couldn't be. It was just hours ago that I had been waiting for mom to call and tell us it was time for dinner.

     Why was at that field? Why is Andre in this house? Why had I gone right through that lady? Why couldn't this guy see me?

     There were lots of questions that need to be answered and I plan to get to the bottom of each and every one of them.

     "Kind of, Buddy," now it was my turn to start heaving. What's happening? My body and mind were going under shock once again. "come one, there is nothing a cup of dark coffee can't fix, am I right or am I right?"

     Blaze gave a huffed chuckle, still not looking my way, "You are right, Sean." and with that, he followed his friend- Sean, and I was left alone, in the dark room. Somewhy, I felt hurt at the absence of this Blaze persona. I let it slide, I had just found relief knowing he could see me, that was all.

     I felt a tear slide down my already tear stained cheek, and I was quick to wipe it away. I was a warrior, and I would not cry for unknown reasons. I needed to find the answers to my questions, and fast. But first, I need to clean myself up a bit; I couldn't be running around looking a mess. I walked to the bathroom, wishing to look presentable, horrifically when I looked in the mirror, I was. I gasped, looking at myself. My cheeks had color, less than usual, but with all the crying I had done, I had expected myself to have a blotchy face from crying and big swollen eyes. But what I saw, I wasn't expecting.

     My face was purely clear as if I hadn't been crying a Nile river just minutes ago. Rapidly, my breathing got hard. What was wrong with me? My brain was trying to function while my thoughts made a thousand theories per millisecond, making my being panic.

     I needed to find out what was going on, and I knew the only way I was to get on the same page with this Alpha Blaze, or someone else who could possibly see me.

     With a new goal in mind, I made my way out of the restroom, and into the open dark hall. Where could Alpha Blaze be?

     I walked through the same hall I had walked through about an hour earlier, making my way down the stairs, not knowing where I was going but something told me to just go with it. In the end, this was probably just a sickening nightmare, that I would soon wake up and the lights won't respond to my commands. That's it.

     Letting my feet lead me, I ended in front of a dark spruce office door, muffled voices coming from the other side, and some why, I knew Alpha Blaze would be in there. Knowing and trying to not to think much of it, I walked straight into the room, literally.

     As suspected, Alpha Blaze was there. Sitting behind a desk, a half-full glass of what I could guess was an alcoholic drink in hand. No doubt it contained wolfsbane.

     His eyes widen when they landed on me. Shaking his head and looking at his drink accusingly. Unhesitatingly, he put his drink down, putting his head in his hands.

     "What is your plan with the pup, Alpha?" Asked a voice from the room, making me take notice of my surroundings. The question came from a blue-eyed blonde, I instantly took note of his high profile. A Gamma, maybe.

What kid? Andre? My little brother?

     Alpha Blaze sit-up straight, clearing his throat, "I'm planning to send him to the Academy," he tells, moving his hand in the air, "he has strong blood, he comes from two of the strongest and oldest lines of Gammas and Warriors one that has been around since the beginning and I see a great future in him."

     "Agreed," counters Alpha Blaze's friend from before, "the Howlee heritage is very strong."

Definitely about my brother.

  ✽❋✽  

Lots of love <3

xox, Roxana