Chapter XXXIII

This chapter is dedicated to lovelylucy18 for checking out ALA. Thank you <3

Chapter XXXIII

Chapter XXXIII

✽Easton✽

Guilt. Regret. Anger. Remorse.

She was gone. Truly gone. My mate. My victim.

It all felt like a dream. I had really thought I would never see her again after leaving that battlefield. I had left thinking I'd never look into those mesmerizing green eyes. Never to gaze upon her venus figure. Never to stand before the Goddess that was my mate. Lynnette Howlee.

Lynnette.

She was gone. Right before my eyes. Again. She faded right in my arms.

The chaos that followed was a mess. The council had gone mad. They were shocked. In panic. All, but one. The main councilman stood still and calm. Staring at the place where my mate had been.

Defeated, I turned from their shock. I moved to the exit and left. My warriors followed. They knew. They knew exactly what was going on.

Everyone knew.

About how a wolf had killed his mate. How an Alpha had killed his mate.

How that said Alpha had been the same Alpha that took it upon his hands to take revenge upon all those involved in the catastrophe of the Zeita pack those years ago. The same Alpha that had bloodthirstily conquer all those packs and land. The same Alpha with royal blood. The same Alpha that ruled over the hierarchy. The Alpha of the Zeita pack.

Alpha Easton Zeita.

Me.

✽❋✽

(Third Person's Point of View)

Upon the news spreading, the werewolf community went wild. They had had enough. They had witnessed the young Alpha overthrow all those who had turned their back on them and stabbed him in the back. They had witnessed him take life after life of those traitors.

And they had been fine with it. For that's how things worked in their world. In the hierarchy, when alliances were made; they were strong. When they were broken; lethal.

All wolves under the moon were her children. Your pack; your family. And when your brother betrayed you; you took revenge. Someone shed your blood; you shed theirs.

Those packs had shed Zeita blood; in return, the young Alpha spilled their blood. Especially their blood.

It was all part of the law of the hierarchy. It was also part of the hierarchy that it was against the Moon Law to kill your mate.

It's treason towards the Moon Goddess. She had given you a gift and you destroyed it.

For that, the community couldn't just sit and let Easton kill his mate. He had committed treason.

It just added to the fuel that there were those that hated the rule that the Zeita pack over them.

In a way, some took it as their way to escape the Hierarchy. In all honesty...

They were using it as an excuse to commit treason against the goddess without foul.

The war; meant to destroy the hierarchy.

✽❋✽

War. Blood.

Storm. Rain.

Soul. Mate.

✽❋✽

Quick shout out to my school, when they hear of my book they asked if they could unblock the site for me. Which allowed me to update today. THANK YOU!

xox, Roxana

xox, Roxana