Chapter XXV

Chapter XXV

✽❋✽

We were driving for around two hours. We spent this time in silence as a sweet melody played in the background. Suddenly, the warriors' cars dispersed as they came to a stop and got out of their cars. They made their way into the surrounding green, tall trees.

I became alarmed, I was sure weren't at our stop yet. The Council lives in Romania and this sure wasn't the airport. "Easton! Why are we stopping?" to say I was panicking was an understatement, "What are we doing?"

Our car came to a stop at the side of the empty highway. Easton turned to me, "Come. I'll explain in our way."

He left no room for an argument as he opened his door and exited the car. I gaped but obediently followed. He was taller than me, giving him an advantage in speed. It was hard to keep up to his pace. "Hold up, will you!?" I whined. So what if I was a ghost? My legs got tired, too!

"Stop whining, will you!" he said, not taking my words into consideration, instead he sped up even more.

"I wouldn't whine if you went a bit slower!" by now, my attention was on where my feet were and not on where I was going. That's why I was shocked when I ran into a wall, Easton's back to being exact.

Shaking my head, I moved around him and looked up. My jaw landed on the floor. Right in front of me was some Harry Potter shit. A mirror-like oval floated on top of the chopped trunk. A watery purple, blue swirl rounded the oval. "What is that?" I asked out loud in wonder, it looked like magic.

"That's a portal," Easton answered, nonchalantly his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie, giving me a poker face. I turned back to the portal.
"To where?" I went again with the questions, "Are we going to Narnia?"

Huffing, he sarcastically replied, "Yes, Lynnette, we're on our way to Narnia," this made me turn to give him a roll of my eyes. Hearing my name from his lips somehow gave me shivers.

"Smart Alec..." I muttered, "No appreciation for wondrous beauty..."

"Let's skip the chitter chatter, alright," he said, turning more serious. Was that possible? "This portal goes to Romania, to be more clear, it goes to the council,"

I smiled up at him, "Perfect! Let's go!" I started my way to the portal, Narnia, here I come!

My childish thoughts were disturbed by a hand landing on my shoulder and pulling me back, a squeal left my mouth.

"Not yet, Darling," a bubbly feeling went through my stomach, Darling...

"Easton, you said it and I know it. We only have so much time left, not let's get moving!" again, my plans were interfered by Easton pulling me back towards his chest, turning me around.

"What is your plan?" he asked, serious, "What are you planning to do? For what?"

"What do you mean what? We're going to clear your pack's name," I told him, wasn't it obvious?

He gave me a confused look, "Clear my pack's name?"

"Yeah, from the other Alpha's hate," I told him, hoping he'd caught on, "they shouldn't suffer for something that wasn't their fault,"

He raised an eyebrow at me, fear could be seen in his green eyes, "What are we clearing them off?"

I looked at him like he was stupid, which at this point he was a bit dumb, "From them attempting to help me pack, obviously. They shouldn't be punished for trying to save innocent lives. After all, it's not my pack's fault their Alpha's ancestor's disliked the Moon Goddess..."

He nodded, sighing in relief, "Okay, so how are you gonna do this?"
I rolled my eyes, he really was stupid, "Through you, of course. How else?"

The plan was to show them that I was there, then when they knew I was present, I would speak to them through Easton. The plan was perfect. I would debate my reasoning for asking for the Zeita's pack forgiveness. This should stop the war and my mission would be complete and ta-da!

I got my truth.

"Okay, just don't be disappointed when things don't go as plan..." with that, he moved around me, as warriors appeared from the trees, "Let's go to Romania."

✽❋✽

To the highway, and through the woods,

Into the portal we go.

Through the portal and to the truth,

Into trouble, we go.

✽❋✽

xox, Roxana

xox, Roxana