A Luna's Awakening: Prologue

A Luna's Awakening

✽❋✽

The sun was setting, leaving a hue of red lingering in the sky. The fog was spreading, as the black clouds rolled by. The moon was rising, setting the sparkling stars.

Thud! Thud!

A pair of paws were hitting the ground.

Thump! Thump!

A racing heart, chasing the star.

Thud! Thud-

The four-legged creature came to a stop.

Aaah-ooooooooooooooh!

On top of the hill, right under the light, stood straight up a pure silver wolf, howling at the moon.

Aaah-ooooooooooooooh!

This caught the attention of the ones at war.

Upon the hill, the silver wolf stood in its human form, a girl of beauty for their eyes to behold.

Hair black as the night. Eyes blue (?) as the depths of the sea. Skin so porcelain of a doll.

A messenger of the Queen.

Another figure from behind the beauty spoke up, "A message from the Queen, Commander Lynnette Howlee, sent to speak."

And so the beauty rose her head, lips red as a bleeding rose, and spoke. "A message from Luna Zeita."

✽❋✽

Author's Note

lol, how else can I write the sound of the howling?? XD

This is the prologue for A Luna's Awakening. I'm working on the cover (any ideas?), and it will soon be posted :) 

Follow me for updates on that. 

Also, (some self-advertisement lol), I'd like to invite you to go check my new short story collection in my book SOMEWHERE. It's many different short stories I've written over the year. Mostly stupid ones with weird prompts from classes. lol, but if you do, let me know what you think.

xox, Roxana