Chapter XV

NOTE: Dedicated to @Bartholaryxxx for spamming with votes and for being my voting Patrick from Spongebob!

Chapter XV

✽❋✽

"Alpha Easton, I am honored to welcome you to Licantropia Academy for Lupi," the nearly bald headmaster said, motioning to the building with his hands.

"It's an honor to be here," Easton replied, nonchalantly staring at the old, tall stone building, "How old is this school, again?"

The headmaster's, Mr. Ansen, eyes went large, standing in shock from his spot in front of the Lupi Academy, "Well, as you know it was made back in the early days. Back then, the academy was just one classroom."

"I suppose," Easton said, making his way to the door, Mr. Ansen following like a kicked, lost puppy. Same goes for me.

The warriors were currently surrounding the school, as well as searching through it.

The inside of the stone academy was something, compare to the outside. It seemed that the inside was well kept over the years. Entering the heavy-looking, wooden double doors, we walked in. Right at the entrance was a common room. Or a living room, if you may. Along with the academy, came the students. Students of all ages, varying from around 6 years to 18 were scattered around the area.

All I wanted to do was put on some sweats, join the 20 or so students on the couches and watch some drama filled shows. Preferably Korean or mystery. That reminds me, who's A? I never got to finish that episode. Damn you, rogues.

"As you can see, our students have access to a great environment to study and take breaks," Mr. Ansen pridefully told, wearing a content smile on his face as his eyes roamed the commons area.

As we kept walking, we walked into a door to the right of the entrance, entering what seemed to be the cafeteria. The wooden walls went well with the stone exterior and somehow matched the floor's tile. "Here, our student get all proteins and vitamins needed to excel. We try to limit the amount of junk food they eat, but every weekend on Saturdays, we serve chips and sweets in the cafeteria."

My eyes widen, chills going down my spine. Sweets and chips only once a week? I would have died coming to this school.

I looked at Easton, who was already looking at me, he huffed at my expression. My expression is a look of fright.

"Wonderful," he said without a care, walking along to the next room. That is the laundry room. I thought they had maids for that...

"Here in Lycanthropia, we hope to make our students successful and independent. That's why our students take care of their own laundry. It's either wash it or be expelled for unsanitary clothing." Mr. Ansen explained, wiping his hands with a hand cloth.

I'm believing to think this dude is a germaphobe.

Easton gave a nod, quickly exiting the room and making his way to the round double way stairways. The wooden stairs covered in a beautiful green stair carpet.

Well, I guess it was a plus. I didn't get to walk along the red carpet, but at least I'm walking on a green one. And I'm rising.

"All students room upstairs. Each and every one of them has their own bedroom with a sufficient space," the headmaster tells, as we walk inside a bedroom.

The room was spacious, that's for sure. The walls were a dark blue, and the carpets a greyish color. Along the far right corner stood a four frame bed, adorned in blue and white covers. Next to the bed, on the left stood a bedside table, an alarm clock and a pair of glasses laid there. A bit to the left of the table was a window in grey open curtains, allowing the sun to come in. Then, to the left wall, stood a dresser and table. The table was covered in sheets after sheets of scattered papers. A blonde, young teenager sitting on the chair.

Noticing our arrival, he turned to look at us.

"Alpha Easton," the boy quickly stood, and then bow down. I took a step back, a bit surprised. He was treated like a king sometimes.

Easton answered with a nod.

"Joel, don't mind us. You can go back to your studies, now." Mr. Ansen order sweetly, "Now, where was I? Oh, right! The students are allowed to full access to room decoration. Even small remodeling. As long as it's approved by our council and of course, me."

"Lovely," I said, turning to exit, "what about the real classrooms? Where are those?"

"What she said," Easton said, making me turn back to him. There were only Mr. Ansen, Joel, Easton and me in this room. I was the only she.

This made the headmaster give Easton a small weirded outlook, as well as making Joel give him a full 'is-he-nuts' look.

✽❋✽

"This is where our students train. Training, both in human and wolf form, is a must at our Academy. And what best than training on the field," Mr. Weird-headmaster explained.

We were finally looking at the actual classrooms. One of them is the training field. He explained different techniques they used to teach their students all they will ever need in training.

Then, there was the Nature Class. Which was held in the middle of the woods, as students sat in a circle connecting to their inner spirits, in other words, their wolves.

Class after class we went to, watching as the academy used creative ways to teach their students the best of survival both in human and wolf form.

Andre would learn lots here. He would learn to grow spiritually, mentally, physically and academically.

✽❋✽

There once was a Pup who had a great family.

One day they fell and got separated.

The pup had to learn and grow.

✽❋✽

xox, Roxana

xox, Roxana