Chapter XXIX

Chapter XXIX

✽❋✽

"Unbelievable!" scoffed Frank, the main councilman, shaking his head in disbelief, he looked at his council, this pup has no fill, he thought. "First, you go off in a killing spree, to the extent of killing your own mate, and then you have the audacity to come here today and look at me in the eyes and say your dead mate is here today to ask for our forgiveness towards the Zeita's?"

The young Alpha had guts to come today to speak to the council of such foolery!

The council went into an agreement chatter, blaming Easton on his poor choices. Mostly, blaming him for killing his own mate, as mates were sacred in their world. Yet, this Alpha had gone mad and killed his mate. The mut!

The council's racket was silenced as they hear Easton's pleading words.

"No, wait, Lynnette, listen to me-" he seemed to be cut off, facing left of the room. Had he officially gone mad?

He tried grabbing something, but something seemed to block him. Yet he kept trying, pleading to something. Someone.

"Listen to me-" he pleaded again, moving forward.

"Stop!" he shook his head violently, he seemed to be in conflict.

Then he started begging, he also started crying, "Lynnette, please stop!" leaving the council in shock as crying was something an Alpha didn't practice.

✽❋✽

As Lynnette felt the pain of loss and betrayal, the witch's words came true...

"The truth will set you free..."

"The truth will be your end..."

As Lynnette let out a howling sob, her knees weaken as she fell down. Clashing on the tiled floor, she looked into Easton's pain filled eyes, as she fell on her back, her eyes closing as she took a breath.

As she fell, Easton threw himself down, "Lynnette!" he yelled, attempting to cradle her small, frail body, at no veil. Right there, as the council stared at the mad wolf, along with the warriors and the new audience, Lynnette Howlee, disappeared right in front of Easton's eyes.

The truth will set you free...

The truth will be your end...

✽❋✽

Everyone present was shocked, as they saw the finale. They gaped at the scene, as a broken, defeated Easton was left sobbing in pain and regret.

So, maybe he wasn't all mad. Maybe there was something going on. That didn't excuse his misdoings, it was no excuse. No reason to forgive.

The doors were thrown open, as the previous servant rushed in, "Your Council, the packs have officially declared war against the Zeita's!" she rushed out, making them all snap their attention towards her, "The Alpha's are on their way to Alpha Zeita's land! They say to be arriving in 3 days."

So, the time had come. War was official. War to avenge the fallen pack, most importantly, the fallen Luna.

✽❋✽

Pups! Pups! Gather around!

Now listen carefully!

The Luna of Lunas has spoken!

She said, do know, that I will watch over you...

Do know that I will rule over you...

Do know I will care for you...

Do know I will love you...

But...

Do know, my descendants will too.

Most importantly, their Luna's will.

Each Luna of the Zeita pack will one day rule over you.

She will during life and even after death.

She will be seated, to my right, as she will be a Goddess, too.

Be warned, be warned!

My love goes first!

Be warned, be warned!

Don't harm my ghost!

✽❋✽

Author's Note

Quick note, the Goddess the Moon Goddess is referring to is not just Lynnette. It refers to all Luna's of the Zeita pack. 

Anyway, what do you guys think? 

What's with the broken angel disappearing?

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote if you are enjoying the story so far!

Tell me what you thinK :)

xox, Roxana